test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Juan Mata

Started by BlueLion.,

10,765 posts in this topic

Fajitas is from Mexico, not from Spain. That might be Tortilla or Paella.

Are you like these Americans that believe that Spain is in South America? Oh my..

i eat fajitas all the way from south east england. they arent hard to find...

Spike likes this

That speed camera is so blatant on the A3...theres a huge flashing sign if you're going over 50 to warn you of the camera and he must drive through it on a daily basis. I imagine he'll get a lot of stick for this.

Are you like these Americans that believe that Spain is in South America? Oh my..

Fajitas are actually American, it's what is called Tex-Mex but whatever.

Well since I'm ignorant about Spain, Mexico and general geography like an American could you please tell me something about my own country that I'm unaware of?

Well since I'm ignorant about Spain, Mexico and general geography like an American could you please tell me something about my own country that I'm unaware of?

Fajitas is not Tex-mex, and Tex stands from Texas and Mex from Mexico (oh).

I can make you a quick brief about your country. Do not go out, everything would kill you.

Fajitas is not Tex-mex, and Tex stands from Texas and Mex from Mexico (oh).

I can make you a quick brief about your country. Do not go out, everything would kill you.

You just love assuming things and filling in the blanks, don't you?

http://www.austinchronicle.com/food/2005-03-04/261130/

In exploring the history of fajitas, several credible stories emerge, and all of them have roots in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

all of them have roots in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

Texas

Invented by Mexicans in Texas. Tex-Mex. If that doesn't make it Tex-Mex in your eyes, you are either blind, poorly skilled in the English language (nobody can begrudge you due to that) or ignorant.

Now this is as off topic as it goes and I lack the ability to move this to another thread, so I'm ending my part right now.

Peace., We Hate Scouse and Eden2020 like this

Well just to add two things before returning to Mata.

Burritos are also a Texas invention and not Mexican.

And fortune cookies, a common thing thought of as Chinese is not, but from California.

American invention at it's best. :-)

Alright back to Mata. I have a feeling that Mourinho might mess him up. Mata is not good enough for rw. We don't have a true rw other then moses.

I don't know, but I don't like this notion that Mourinho is putting out about Mata.

Spike likes this

Meanwhile, Mata is already back to train in Cobham and looks slim enough :

f0c8b120f77011e296f222000a9f4dd8_7.jpg

and now we're still discussing about "fajitas" :ph34r:

It isn't being discussed in the Mata thread I've just checked it !

Even then, you could have still posted that news in Mata's thread and discuss it there rather than creating 1 new thread for it...

Anyway, merging this with Mata's thread.

Guys, please get back to discussing about Mata in this topic...unless you are looking to be punished.

Please carry whatever off topic discussion to the Pub or somewhere.

Heisenberg likes this

Incidentally, Fajitas, Burritos, etc are not found in South America. well, perhaps in the equatorial region. I know that Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina don't have that. First time I ate a Burrito or any "Mexican" food -- authentic or not -- was in the USA. First time I (tried to) eat a Tamale I wasn't aware I wasn't supposed to eat the banana leaves... :cry:

Back to Mata... I reckon much of the speculation stems from the contract discussions; he's a very expensive player and the club is certainly taking their time negotiating. Mata could, for instance, demand Rooney esque wages to force a transfer, not that I'd expect him to do that though.