Juan Mata

Severinb

Am I the only one who thought "...OK, he really could be a decent captain; at least a stand-in one." when he gave his post-match interview after the Arsenal game?

He dictated the interview well, answered questions before they were even asked, and gave praise to the team and fans something to look forward to. I liked it.

Finally, once again - His facial hair is epic.

Despite the brilliance of Hazard so far this season, Mata has proved that he still is our key player this season. Got his rest and now is playing excellently. Presuming Hazard starts against Norwich because he was a sub tonight, I look forward to seeing Hazard and Mata tearing Norwich to shreds

I think he's our best player, looking good after the rest, he's looking like he did when he first joined us, every time he touches the ball something happens type.

When he came back against Stoke he looked lethal, our passing game was great then, never seen our team play like that in years, we could actually string more than 10 passes together, nice little short passes, tricky movement, vision and fast thinking.

Good worker Mata, and i believe he can become one of our greatest players for this club.

@Henrique

Need to give it sometime, i don't think he's better at the moment, some years though i think he will be.

I only seen Oscar at the olympics before he played for us, and by looking at him there i just thought he was a technical player, doesn't possess the typical brazilian feet. He looked more like the great passer the one to pick out all the runs. But he's came here and he's been a totally different player, against Wigan he looked great with his passing, against Reading he was pretty poor, but only played for about 10 minutes, he kept getting pushed off the ball.

Start against Juventus wow... and then he plays against Stoke, Arsenal and Nordsjaelland, and you can see how much flair and trickery he actually has, he can move the ball very quick and has that great spark in him. Very glad to have this player in our team, and at such a young age, it's madness...

A combination of his rest and opponents keeping a closer eye of Hazard has resulted in him returning to form with an almighty bang.

If he carries on like this net few weeks it won't be long before the shift of opponents attention falls back to Juanny, which will mean Hazard will go back to his August form.

Either way there won't be many times this season where atleast one of those two aren't on form :D

A combination of his rest and opponents keeping a closer eye of Hazard has resulted in him returning to form with an almighty bang.

Just as some of us said earlier, its a brilliant thing. Playing Oscar, Mata and Hazard is great because it is pretty much impossible to mark all of them out of the game. One or two of them will always be influential.

A goal often overlooked, but Mata's goal vs. Napoli was vital. Underrated because it was part of the 3-1 thrashing; the importance of the away goal should be praised.

is the goal, it won't let me post it for whatever reason.