Juan Mata

Severinb

Guest justin_3d

%28Y%29.gif

If there was a bid placed by CFC, I wont be surprised its a 15M bid.

I was thinking about a player deal, but the thing is they need the money.

I remember the same situation was with Silva. He wanted to come to Chelsea, but his club wanted the most money.

And Silva did what was best for his club.

So i hope if this is true, Roman get it done fast, cause Valencia will sell to highest bidder if someone else jumps in.

Guest justin_3d

So far Arsenal have pulled out. CFC is the only interested club. Even though the club convinced him to stay until nxt year, I also believe Roman can push something to happen. Does he play on the left or right? or in the hole like Silva?

left wing.

If city is looking for a winger you would expect Silva to urge them to sign up his old team mate, Mata. The fact that this hasn't happened has me weary of Mata's ability, I have heard him being shunned by valencias fans just like we do with Flo and Kalou. That already gives me an idea of what kind of player he is.

Valencia told Arsenal they were slapping a £26m price tag on him, and that they didn't expect such a bid from them for the player, so they've said he's staying. I honestly don't see us bidding for him, but strange things have happened in the past.... still a few days to go until the end of the window, would love it if we came in for a cheeky bid for him!