Juan Mata

Severinb

Guest justin_3d

it wont cost 20 million because his buy out clause has risen since the weekend to around 50 million euros

Again, I ask, how is that possible?

Isn't the clause raise when the player agree terms?

Or lower as well? Like Aguero did with A. Madrid?

Guest justin_3d

you didnt need to ask again, its been answered on yuris thread. Not writing it again

That just sounds weird. Cause no club will raise their buy out on his last year and risk to loose him for free in the summer.

Unless the club and the player signed a new contract.Other then that, it does not makes sense.

That just sounds weird. Cause no club will raise their buy out on his last year and risk to loose him for free in the summer.

Unless the club and the player signed a new contract.Other then that, it does not makes sense.

what are you talking about last year? He has 4 years to run on his contract. The buy out clause of 20 mill expired and valencia can now pick their price. Look it up, im sure there are reports about it.

Guest justin_3d

what are you talking about last year? He has 4 years to run on his contract. The buy out clause of 20 mill expired and valencia can now pick their price. Look it up, im sure there are reports about it.

The 23-year-old is a man in demand as he is now into the final year of his Los Che contract, meaning he could leave for free next summer.

That's coming from skysport:

http://www.skysports...7076536,00.html

Don't know where you are getting your info from.

it wont cost 20 million because his buy out clause has risen since the weekend to around 50 million euros

haha bullshit, first he must sign new contract if they want to rise his buyout clause, and obviusly he didn't signed new contract with Valencia...

Guest justin_3d

Apparently ulsterchelsea has been reading some unreliable source.

Don't know what he's reading that says Mata got a 4 year contract. lol

Guest justin_3d

i heard it has only gone up by 7 million euros .

And that's where I'm getting confused.

You can't raise the buy out clause unless you agree new terms right?

Guest justin_3d

club can only raise the buyout clause if player sign new contract.

Yeah, and i don't think Mata sign a new contract.

So how is that possible?

And that's where I'm getting confused.

You can't raise the buy out clause unless you agree new terms right?

i know yer but i heard on talk sport that over the weekend clubs will now have to pay 7 million more than they would have done up until Saturday . Dont know why .

Apparently ulsterchelsea has been reading some unreliable source.

Don't know what he's reading that says Mata got a 4 year contract. lol

i told you i didnt read it, i heard ballague and some other spanish commentator talking about it. I then checked it up on the guardian (fairly reputable paper) which quoted the same thing. Did i not say tho that i wasnt quoting it as gospel?

Guest justin_3d

i told you i didnt read it, i heard ballague and some other spanish commentator talking about it. I then checked it up on the guardian (fairly reputable paper) which quoted the same thing. Did i not say tho that i wasnt quoting it as gospel?

Oh ok, cause i was like, where is this guy coming with 50 mill and 4 year contracts? :lol:

i know yer but i heard on talk sport that over the weekend clubs will now have to pay 7 million more than they would have done up until Saturday . Dont know why .

Well something is weird there. Cause i remember United buying Phil Jones.

United put the amount for the buy out clause and got him, even though Blackburn wanted more.

Does anyone now how much is his clause? According to transfermarkt he has Contract until: 1049k.png 30.06.201

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/juan-manuel-mata/profil/spieler_44068.html

i was just about to post that. I think justin and sky are wrong. His contract is till 2014, he may even have signed a new one in january

14.01.2011. Primera División side Valencia have extended the contract with striker Juan Manuel Mata until the end of the 2013/2014 season. The 22-year-old joined Valencia in 2007 from Real Madrid Castilla.

So he extended his contract in jan, so the contract clause is higher than 21 mil for sure....