OFFICIAL - Yossi Benayoun goes to Arsenal on loan

LDN Blue

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I still see this as pure retardation!

He was the best in pre-season, better then anybody, while Lampard continues to be in the team full 90 minutes and Yossi nothing.

AVB lost it here!

When I first read YB going to Arsenal, I thought Chelsea did a good deal by selling 1 of the old squad member!! Annd how on earth will AW sign a 30++ player at this point...? In the end the Chelsea board is really f*

Does anyone else think that Arteta, Wilshere and Benayoun sounds like a better middle three than Mikel, Ramires and Lampard (in his current form)?

They wont play with those three, they will play with Arteta, Wilshere and Song. I hope we wont play Remires and Mikel

together anymore, so our middle three will be Mikel/Ramires, Miereles and Lampard. (when we have Josh, Romeo and maybe Essien later this season).

About Yossi, cant see the logic in let him leave when we didnt bring someone creative like Modric, cant see the logic in loaning him

instead of selling him, but its over now, and its not AWFUL like i said yesterday. Its a stupid stupid move by our club, but its not a crucial

mistake. We could use the creativity and spark he can bring to the pitch, but we do have a very good midfield, not as creative as we

wanted, but a very good midfield with a lot of options. If AVB is a good manager, it can be good enough.