OFFICIAL - Yossi Benayoun goes to Arsenal on loan

LDN Blue

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we have a replacement squad member in mind instead, or that AVB thinks he can use a certain youth player in that role.

Imo even if he stays he won't play that much. Better use Josh to do that role.

The rumour Mata gets the number 10 shirt, should he sign, also gives this a bit more fuel.

Benayoun could just as easily switch to another number. That rumour proves nothing IMO.

This transfer (if true) doesn't make sense in a technical terms. We need more creativity, not less. What's the point in getting one creative player and letting another go? Not that they're similar players, but variety is what you need. Squad rules about over-21 foreign players is the only situation that make me understand this news to some degree.

31 years old...

If we have to get rid of him, in order for this Modric deal to go through then fair enough.

if that`s the case then yeah i guess it is..just like when Matic went so we could get Luiz. i do wish it was one of Kalou,Malouda or Anelka instead tho..6 forwards, somebody out of those need to go if we adding more in the form of Mata.

Benayoun could just as easily switch to another number. That rumour proves nothing IMO.

This transfer (if true) doesn't make sense in a technical terms. We need more creativity, not less. What's the point in getting one creative player and letting another go? Not that they're similar players, but variety is what you need. Squad rules about over-21 foreign players is the only situation that make me understand this news to some degree.

i think it`s something to do with ol` leatherface wanting Yossi. i`m not sure that AVB doesn`t want to keep Yossi,though i`m not sure why he stayed on the bench today when we was crying out for someone like him to open West Brom up either.

Guest justin_3d

if that`s the case then yeah i guess it is..just like when Matic went so we could get Luiz. i do wish it was one of Kalou,Malouda or Anelka instead tho..6 forwards, somebody out of those need to go if we adding more in the form of Mata.

I feel the same way.

The fact he doesn't get any substantial playing time even if he would add to our side what we lack, adding to that the rumour saying Mata will get the n°10 make me think he will leave.

To be honest, I'd rather keep him even if we get Modric, because three creative players (ie Modric, Josh and him) won't hurt us at all. But I gotta admit, if we can swap a 31 years-old player who won't be a first teamer for a 26 years-old player who will most likely be a first teamer, then I am agree to lose him.

Imo even if he stays he won't play that much. Better use Josh to do that role.

Thats exectly what I said all the time, it will be good for him to go, and we will be okay with that too.

If you ask why we are selling Yossi and not Kalou, its because Yossi wants to go, Anelka and kalou dont(for now).