Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He has been training since last week, if his signing is wrapped up before thursday/friday (when squads go in), then i think he will be on the bench.

Instead of who? There is no point in having more than 1 striker on the bench, and I think it's gonna be Drogs

Instead of who? There is no point in having more than 1 striker on the bench, and I think it's gonna be Drogs

Subs from last game: Hilario, Ferreira, Ivan, Josh, Yossi, Nico and Drogs.

You're probably right.... don't see anyone ^ making way for him, except maybe Ferreira?

Subs from last game: Hilario, Ferreira, Ivan, Josh, Yossi, Nico and Drogs.

You're probably right.... don't see anyone ^ making way for him, except maybe Ferreira?

Ferreira covers for full back positions, Ivan covers for right back and CB, Josh for midfield, Yossi for midfield and wings, Nico for wings and Drogs for striker. I think it would be Yossi, Nico or Drogs making way. If Cole gets injured, then he would have no cover if Ferreira isn't there. And I don't understand why Ferreira is on the bench if Branislav can cover for both RB and CB, while Bertrand would be the logical choice to cover LB.

Ferreira covers for full back positions, Ivan covers for right back and CB, Josh for midfield, Yossi for midfield and wings, Nico for wings and Drogs for striker. I think it would be Yossi, Nico or Drogs making way. If Cole gets injured, then he would have no cover if Ferreira isn't there. And I don't understand why Ferreira is on the bench if Branislav can cover for both RB and CB, while Bertrand would be the logical choice to cover LB.

Yeah exactly.

I don't think he'll be on the bench vs West Brom, but I do think we'll get confirmation this week sometime.

He's been training with us so he's virtually ready, but it may be too soon to get him into the squad for Saturday.

That websiute has him in an normal t-shirt and not the Anderlecht kit :eyebrows:

That websiute has him in an normal t-shirt and not the Anderlecht kit :eyebrows:

I just checked it and he has a Anderlecht kit holding a ball. I think theres a different picture every time you go to the site. Can't wait till he's unveiled i think he'll be something special.

what are you on about Ferreira? The dude hardly plays, only comes in on a handful of games.. A good squad player when called upon. You can't say the same about the other trio, who are regular starters at the moment.

what are you on about Ferreira? The dude hardly plays, only comes in on a handful of games.. A good squad player when called upon. You can't say the same about the other trio, who are regular starters at the moment.

Pls no ferreira on defence line he has cos us too many mistake, no speed, no anticipation, no improvement and no passion alway confortable at the bench. A good player fight for position dont. Player i dont like their attitude ferreira, kalu, annelka. This guy feel so relax the passion is not there i can give a head how many annelka win ball in the air and how often ferreira wing alway have a leak for a good player you fight to improve and be a better player for your position that what make a team good work rate from each player make the team what it is and pls checking drogber has really contributed but getting old if not i will play him more than annelka