Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

can somebody translate what he said there? that's exactly who we need, a player who actually wants to play for us... can't imagine fuckin Pastore being in awe at SB or thinking about anything else than Roman's credit cards.

Look two posts up mate :)

Double posts, delete please. and fix the bug please.

Got it the first time today to. Just post and the renew your browser untill the bug is fixed..

First he said,

''Give me a ball and i'll be here for 5 hours''

then as Hamilton translated, ''The only time they'll see me cry at home is when i play here'' but i didnt understand that part clearly because its too Belgian for me...

The end of the video where that other guy walks up to him, im guessing its his teacher. He mentioned something about a dream, then Lukaku replies with, '' I'm not dreaming, i'll be playing here one day, you'll see.''

Wow didn't see that yet, cool..

"The only day that my parents at home will see me cry it will be when i play here"

and

"It would be a dream come true when i play here, i can make it"

and

"Over here i want to play, and i will make it happen, you'll see"

:)

Nice one, thanks :D

It's so wonderful to see Romelu who wants to play here. His look was amazing. Good luck Lukaku, I want you to be successful here from all my heart! Enjoy the company of your idol and other players, believe in yourself and I'm sure you will succeed. Stamford Bridge will respond with love, I am sure of it. I am looking forward to your debut already. Thanks and good luck!

He just needs to pass a medical and agree personal terms :D

Reports say he has already agreed personal terms before the transfer fee was completed. Perosnally, i think that would be just the case of him signing th contract.

For everyone interested in who Romelu Lukaku really is as a striker, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHAafdbRkE

For everyone interested in who Romelu Lukaku really is as a human and moreover as a Chelsea FC supporter (as well as everyone who is shouting we need a winger/midfielder instead of another striker), watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh_s2Hp3DMI

Dreams are made to come true... He's still a raw talent, but with the right surrounding he will surely stand up after some time. All the best, Romelu!