test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

12,457 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If he hasn't signed.

It's not over

Haven't there been enough last minute changes for people to not forget this? Chelsea alone have stolen a few players at the last minute.

The only time to believe its over is when he's officially announced and he's holding the shirt.

akgw13 likes this

10 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Chelsea could. But not every English paper would say that at the same time. Then after 1 hour Di Marzio just kills it.

If rom prefers chelsea and knows they have bid all he has to do is reject utd

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Where's that quote from this forum that said something among the lines "Average players are debated, great players are universally regarded as great" ? Fits very well with Lukaku and this whole saga.

@MrExcalibur100

What happened man?

Lukaku said he knew where he would go so in all likeliness he was destined for Utd all the time as his agent Raiola probably could guarantee a move there already with his connections to Woodward and Mourinho. We just put in a cheeky bid to annoy them and maybe unsettle Lukaku. But if we really wanted him in the first place we would have bid earlier. Not even our board is stupid enough to only start bidding after another team does. With his agent and his buddy Pogba indoctrinating him we hardly ever got a chance. But he has always been a controversial character and would have been a nuisance here from time to time. When a player chooses to follow his buddy and his agent instead of making his own decisions I am not too concerned that we will miss out.

MetsajCFC and El P. like this

Do we have any players represented by Mino Raiola??

nopes

6cd3a4db360dcabeb630c99d95a41b61.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheIceMan likes this

5 minutes ago, Adnane said:

BOOM !!!

c2154597-2aa3-42e7-b720-d4bd75f8b5cf.jpg

Fake or old

I might be in the minority here but I really think any of the 3 strikers would be successful here. All offer something different, but I think all could fit and do well here. Maybe that says something about our flexibility or maybe I'm just optimistic! Would be an interesting saga until the end 

Can't stop laughing at this level of delusion :D

So lukaku will send mino and pogba (whom he is currently training with) to feck off just to sign with plastic chelsea.......right

Jesus, only just realising how big our club is. By all accounts Lukaku's a boyhood fan of chelsea, had a decent experience there, and has seen them win the prem twice in three seasons- but he still chose us. Yh we'll probably pay more but lukaku sounds like someone more concerned with his legacy not wallet, rendering that point moot.

this transfer rumour is just dragging on and on and its getting really tiring, if he does go to United then so be it, for 100 million i rather we get someone else or get 2 good players for that much, Lukaku is not worth all this hastle to be honest. Can he live with that price tag on his shoulders? we´ll see, one thing is playing for Everton with nothing at stake and another is playing for a top club with bigger ambitions, can he be trusted to carry the team if needed, specially in decisive moments? im not that conviced by him, he could prove us all wrong, many regarded him as Drogba mark 2, but he´s far from it at the moment, only time will tell because he still has age on his side, and his scoring record against the top clubs is nothing to gloat about so far. The reality is we wouldnt even be talking about Lukaku right now if it wasnt for Costa´s brainless antics as usual, and him pratically out the door, between Costa and Lukaku i would still pick Costa any day of the week, we all know what Costa can do on his day, he can be brilliant at times being it scoring or setting up goals, technical play, his all round play, etc... i see a lot of Drogba in Costa to be honest but his shit attitude is his biggest enemy and if he focused a lot more on his football instead of his sulking and childish antics on and off the pitch he would be in contention to be a Chelsea legend and more, but not like this. Cheers

If he goes United, this will hurt 10 times more than it was seeing KDB flourish post-Chelsea. I won't get over this for a while, especially as he is still only 24 ffs and can be scoring bagful of goals for a near decade. And especially more so that if the board were not so nitty picky with their dealings, he would easily be a Chelsea player by now. Furious about this. And to all teams United and Mourinho :rant:

Despiadado.Maleante and Atholy like this