Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Thats me everytime I see him play.

Well in the World Cup, Lulu left most US fans into tears. He bashed the Yanks defense & was the deciding factor in that match.

He hasn't lived up to the expectations at all. We really robbed Everton. Grâce á José :D

I think he has lived up to expectations. My guess is that the people who feel he hasn't probably got a little over excited by what Lukaku can do and didn't take enough account of the things he can't do.

As for us robbing The Toffees, I feel it would be a bit arrogant of us to say that. If we could see Lukaku's limitations in his few Chelsea appearances, and obviously we could, then Martinez must have seen them too. It's only logical then for us to think that Everton knew what they were getting and that they decided it was worth £28m to them. That's their choice so good luck to them and to Lulu.

Can't wait till he's 28 and I can stop hearing all this 21 nonsense.

He's over rated, lazy, immobile, and couldn't trap a bag of cement. He knows where the goal is but then again so did Kevin Phillips.

I am very disappointed at the attitude of our record signing Romleu Lukaku. For a big lad, he's so easily knocked off the ball by lightweight players and his body language tells me that he is not interested in being part of our team. His body language is shocking and like Yakubu, tends to stroll. Another lazy buy?

I can't believe that Martinez left him on the pitch for the whole of the 90 minutes at Anfield. Jose Mourinho must be laughing his socks off stealing £28M from us. A complete and utter waste of money. After paying that sort of money, I expect him to earn his money and put some effort in as fans have to work hard top pay the ridiculous prices to watch these individuals.

I will be glad when lukaku reaches his 22nd birthday. How many times are we going to get the he's only 21 rubbish after every non existent performance. Get the guy running in on goal and he will slot it I give you that, every other aspect of his game is garbage.
A young player can improve his game position sense and what have you, but technique & ball control you either have it or you don't and sadly Roms touch his dreadful the lad keeps saying he studies great strikers he should forget all that and just work on his own game

Everton paid at least 15 million too much for him but that ain't his fault

A few posts on the Everton forum, interesting reading.

A few members of my family are Everton fans and slate him as lazy and disinterested. Every time I see him he hardly looks a step up on Drogba, let alone Costa.

On this evidence José made the right decision.