Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Prove it.

Torres is here despite being a monumental pile of shite, Only now are we looking to kick him out the door which should have happened after we won the CL after his comments which were far more disgraceful than anything Lukaku has said.

Instead we bend over backwards to him and let go of Drogba, loan Lukaku while not signing any strikers - never dropping him in any matches that season in favor of Sturridge.

AvB comparing him to Kezman and Sheva and still playing him; RdM having to watch 100 hours of Liverpool matches to dissect his matches and how he scored goals with them.

I don't have the paper trail but seeing as one man calls the shot at the club - he will also fork out the responsibility for Torres still being here.

Torres is here despite being a monumental pile of shite, Only now are we looking to kick him out the door which should have happened after we won the CL after his comments which were far more disgraceful than anything Lukaku has said.

Instead we bend over backwards to him and let go of Drogba, loan Lukaku while not signing any strikers - never dropping him in any matches that season in favor of Sturridge.

AvB comparing him to Kezman and Sheva and still playing him; RdM having to watch 100 hours of Liverpool matches to dissect his matches and how he scored goals with them.

I don't have the paper trail but seeing as one man calls the shot at the club - he will also fork out the responsibility for Torres still being here.

You have to find a buyer to sell something. Can't fault anyone for not taking a 175,000 p/w paper weight. If it were so easy, I'd so he'd be gone already.

That is the final bone I wanted to pick with you regarding Lukaku.

Bone you want to pick?

So you're going to ignore Mourinho's comments which essentially back-up everything I've been trying to explain to you for the past few weeks. Oh how very gracious of you. :rolleyes:

So, Mourinho has spoken and it is now as clear as day that he wasn't prepared to fight, he wanted it all on his terms and wanted assurances......yeah OK mate because you just walk into Chelsea Football Club and we do things your way, yeah?

Fucking hate that shit attitude not just footballers have but people in this walk of life. You have to earn it, there isn't a golden spoon that feeds you, your a big boy now sunshine but in the face of a challenge you chose to turn away from a club that made you cry when you first joined.

Enjoy Everton.

I'd still take an immature Lukaku over Torres any day of the week

If Costa gets injured, we're pretty much screwed.

I've said all along I would have Lukaku over Torres, but Lukaku has gone because he wasn't prepared to fight. Yet Jose said last night Torres is willing to play anywhere to help the team, whilst Torres is poor that's the attitude to have.

I've said all along I would have Lukaku over Torres, but Lukaku has gone because he wasn't prepared to fight. Yet Jose said last night Torres is willing to play anywhere to help the team, whilst Torres is poor that's the attitude to have.

Obviously Torres would say he's willing to play anywhere...he doesn't want to leave and risk losing 175,000 a week

I agree it's the attitude to have...but when the player is rubbish, how can you take it seriously?

Hopefully Bamford or someone else can be that third striker for us in seasons to come

Torres seems quite happy to sit on the bench, play on the wing (put in a great shift yesterday) and play back-up to Costa. For all his faults, Mourinho seems to respect his willingness to work hard.

Lukaku just isn't a Mourinho player.

Chelsea is a competitive environment. Ashley Cole was left out because he wasn't good enough and Ashley Cole is twenty times the player Lukaku is. Costa is another guy who seems to have that fight Mourinho likes.

We had the greatest night of our existence not because we had the more talented players, but because we had that fight, that steel that Mourinho instilled in the club. That's what we'll build our future success on.

Lukaku will never have that in him.

Obviously Torres would say he's willing to play anywhere...he doesn't want to leave and risk losing 175,000 a week

How important is that money to a guy worth about £40-50 million?

I'm never going to be his biggest fan but he's got a better attitude than Torres apparently.

I agree it's the attitude to have...but when the player is rubbish, how can you take it seriously?

Hopefully Bamford or someone else can be that third striker for us in seasons to come

Mate, I am one of Torres's biggest critics and I would love to have shot of him and another striker come in, but it really isn't as simple as that. Like you say it's huge wages etc, I just have a feeling and most of it is probably hope that Jose has something rumbling under about getting shot of him and another one coming in.

The point still stands, Mourinho wants players who are ready to give it their all anywhere on the field.