test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

12,478 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I actually remember a long discussion and a hug between those two in the tunnel when we played Everton at Goodison.

27 minutes ago, Leif said:

I agree that he isn't a champion mentally. But, if you surround him with champions, he'll score a heck load I think. He reminds me of Benzema in that regard.

i think the opposite

he is mentally focused, always fighting, but he lacks technically (stops, dribbling)

also physically is not drogba or diego costa 

i suggest you to see the goals that made ciro immobile in torino three years ago

quite similar to belotti to me

33 minutes ago, Leif said:

If all a striker should give you is goals we would've signed Defoe. Or Lukaku.

But this isn't done yet. Sky aren't reputable anymore, at all.

BBC, Telegraph and The Guardian also reporting it but sure. 

BluesMadLad and kellzfresh like this

Lukaku isn't a bad striker, but imo he is missing some talents to lead the line for a top european side.
Belotti is certainly not less skilled than Lukaku. His link up play and football IQ are clearly superior to Lukakus, which means we could get the best out of the likes of Hazard, Pedro and Willian. It was frustrating enough to see Costa failing to combine with our attacking midfielders, so a player with even less technique like Lukaku would be a hard time. Not to mention that Lukaku doesn't offer Diegos great runs.

All these negatives yet still bagged more goals. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BluesMadLad likes this

Some Journos saying Lukaku is Contes first choice ( he tried to sign him at Juve)

Other Journos saying Conte being back and Lukaku is Emenalo's man 

:( I dont know who or what to believe 

but we need signings!

BluesMadLad likes this

Darren Bent, Adebayor & Benteke have all had as prolific seasons as Lukaku in this league, you know. He's only scored 1 goal more than Vardy did the previous season, too.
Elite players have done head & shoulders more than he has. Elite players have everyone in Europe talking about them, especially when they score loads, because they're exciting to see. Nobody outside this league gives a shit about Lukaku, because he offers nothing but stat-bloating.

People tune in to Serie A just to see Dybala. People tune in to La Liga just to see Griezmann. People tune in to the Bundesliga just to see Dembele. People tune in to Ligue 1 just to see Mbappe.
Nobody in their right mind would tune in to the Premier League just to watch Lukaku for 90 minutes. It'd be nauseating. And no top player has ever been anything but beautiful to watch.

Peace., Beigl and Heisenberg like this

It would be hilarious if he did just join United. 

What about Martial, Rashford? 

18 minutes ago, Thor said:

All these negatives yet still bagged more goals. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Goals aren´t everything at all and Belotti scored more domestic goals in less games by the way. And he has done that despite the fact he plays with inferior players. While Lukaku certainly would score a good amount of goals for us, Belotti would do so as well while making our team as a whole better, because he is much better on the ball and is able to link up with our attacking midfielders. And exactly this would help us so much to become more variable in our offensive plays. 

OhForAGreavsie and Tomo like this

2 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I'm officially done.

I swear sky sports have lost the plot this year they have turned into unreliable source 

xPetrCechx likes this

Never been 100% sure about Lukaku there's a touch of the Carlton Cole about him. Got an Everton mate who says he divides opinion very much like he does on here.

BREAKING NEWS

A twist!

Senior Everton sources have told us that no deal has been agreed to sell Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United.

So our sources say a bid has been accepted - but Everton say no deal yet. 

It really seems like we've actually reached the point where we cant trust a single report anymore, regardless where it came from. How the fuck did we get here, this is so annoying...

Leif and Johnnyeye like this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

BREAKING NEWS

A twist!

Senior Everton sources have told us that no deal has been agreed to sell Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United.

So our sources say a bid has been accepted - but Everton say no deal yet. 

I'm sure there's a deal

xPetrCechx likes this

4 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

Costa stays and Conte fucks off to PSG. 

We can dream. Fingers crossed for Matic as player-manager too.

(I'm joking of course. Cahill's more player-manager material.)

Let's be honest if we had bought Lukaku for 75 million quid there would be people moaning.