test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

12,478 posts in this topic
Just now, manpe said:

which we clearly aren't ready to do.

If we aren't prepared to match prices this is going to be an empty transfer window, we will see more of this Lukaku saga.

As pointed out on Twitter;

Sky broke the news
Sky's Jim White, who knows more about Everton's transfer dealings than most, breaks the news that no, no fee has been agreed.

And, the cynical people who I wouldn't necessarily discount, are suggesting Sky simply wanted to rake in some mullllaaaa on their betting site.

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

It was obvious since day one he wasn't Conte' 1st target while the board confirming once again to penny pinch deals. Can't complain that donkey was never worth more than 40m. Delighted by this and I'm sure we will be ok, get Belloti and were set for years.

Yes I think Lukaku wasn't Conte's 1st target.

But we can't get his targets ffs. We are not getting Morata. We will not get Sandro too. Just wait and see.

Fernando likes this

I mean, Lukaku did say that he knows where he is playing next season no? 
Does that mean he knew it was Man U the whole time? Or that there was a deal with Chelsea, and maybe the Atletico transfer ban made things complicated?

I honestly dont think this saga is over yet. If Chelsea wants him though, they better make things happen fast. 

The last I heard was that Everton has not accepted any bid yet. It is possible someone jumped the gun here. 

Just now, manpe said:

If we now go on to get Llorente and one of Belotti, Morata or Aubameyang I would be happy. Anything below that and we have downgraded.

Hahaha you think the donkeys on our board would be able to negotiate that.

Jim white just said man utd offer has been refused no talks planed 

I mean is anyone surprised? It's the same sources that have been saying that Everton is unlikely to lower their £100m valuation. Media knows shit, and is just jumping on any bandwagon that they can find. 

Leif likes this

To be honest, I expect another tweet from Lukaku how BS this is. He has always had a big and full mouth...

Its BBC, so it's quite possible its happening.

Still don't get it though. All of the media said Everton wanted 100m from us but they agree on a 75m from United?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, Lukaku to United, and we will be left hanging late in transfer window. It's not like strikers aren't too expensive even now... every day closer to transfer window end they will be even more expensive.

If Morata's asking price is 70 millions, it will be 85 mils in last month of transfer window. So great.

We aren't after ANY striker, and we have no strikers except Bats. What are we doing?

I'm one of the biggest Lukaku advocates here but to be honest, I wouldn't even be that devastated if he goes to United provided we get Belotti/Auba/Morata. Although I'm sure Lukaku would thrive here, maybe it would be a better outcome for us to bring in a more technically sound striker who can play a bit of football?

7 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

So Everton is yet another club we should never, NEVER do business with.

We might be running out of clubs to deal with soon

milan.cech and xPetrCechx like this

Can't believe the panic on here.

If Conte really wants Lukaku, Chelsea will simply match the 75m bid and it will be down to the player then. There must be something else up our sleeves or we will react quickly to this. In Conte we trust.