Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Hopefully José continues his "one in, one out" policy here.

Judging from everything that has been said since the Lukaku move has become official, I'm afraid it seems Drogba is Lukaku's replacement as the Lukaku move seems to have been on the cards for quite some time. Remember, Mourinho was going to loan Ba instead of Lukaku last season until he turned into a massive coward. It seems like he only wants 3 strikers. Really hope I'm wrong though and Torres becomes 4th choice in an effort to ship him on as well...

I was willing to be patient with his petulant, idiotic behaviour because he was still our player and I had hopes he will do great things for us. That's why I was sympathetic to him, but that sympathy is gone now.

Mourinho saw it coming before any of us did when he said "Lukaku likes to talk", I didn't get what he meant. I couldn't see it yet. The stupidity started back all the way when he scored his first goal for Everton and did that phone call celebration, as if he didn't leave the club VOLUNTARILY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiiKkBMzGfE

Some of his comments are just bizarre. For instance, here he says:

‘I couldn’t do much about it. The coach made his choice, and, as a player, you have to respect it. I went along with it, and it is now up to me to prove he was wrong. ‘It has been two years in a row now, and it does make you question things and wonder why. But that’s life. You just have to get on with it.

If he was the one who apparently asked to be loaned out, why will he say that? Then back track and say this:

"It wasn't the fact that I wasn't wanted. I think I was wanted but I had to make a decision for myself and analyse what was the best thing for me."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/29/jose-mourinho-romelu-lukaku-chelsea-everton

Again, I'll have to side with Mourinho here, judging by Lukaku's track record of disrespecting our club and our fans. Remember when he said he wanted "Everton to finish above us" to send out a message to Mourinho?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/08/romelu-lukaku-admits-doubts-over-his-chelsea-future-and-wants-everton-to-finish-above-jose-mourinhos-men-this-season-4138635/

Or

"It is high time that I play in the Champions League. It is the next step I need in my development. Full stop." --- Good luck with that at Everton, Romelu.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/459129/It-is-time-Romelu-Lukaku-tells-Jose-Mourinho-he-is-ready-for-Chelsea-return

and this downright, hilarious one:

“Let me say that I am now the complete striker."

The club could have managed this better because of the talent of the player in question but he's talked himself out of the club with his disrespectful, ludicrous and asinine comments. He's never shown any affection to the club only affection to himself, despite his so-called "love" for us and "a dream to play in this stadium" nonsense in that infamous youtube clip when he was a boy. He's disrespected our manager with his "I want to score more than every Chelsea striker this season" comment. The press used that as a weapon against Mourinho till Lukaku himself went through a dry spell. Every time he opens his mouth, something counter-productive came out. The sooner we sign a replacement, the quicker we can all forget about this petulant, selfish idiot. GOOD RIDDANCE.

WHERE does he disrespect our fans ,, This slur is repeated constantly .. He moans and complains ,, I agree

BUT someone show me one QUOTE criticising Chelsea fans

I was just giving an example tbh. It isn't the end of the world though, we can shift out one or two players in the team if we do need to accommodate another non-HG player.

out - torres, mikel, cech (loathe to write that but has to be done)

in - striker.

squad

strikers - costa, striker, DD

Ams - hazard, oscar, schurrle, willian,salah, U-21 player (baker/boga)

CM/DM - matic, rambo, mvg, cesc (HG), romeu

defenders - JT (HG), GC (HG), azpi, luis, iva, zouma (U-21), ake (U-21), andreas (U-21)

Gks - thibaut, mark, blackman (HG)

striker hopefully being cavani or atleast someone of bony's calibre.

Judging from everything that has been said since the Lukaku move has become official, I'm afraid it seems Drogba is Lukaku's replacement as the Lukaku move seems to have been on the cards for quite some time. Remember, Mourinho was going to loan Ba instead of Lukaku last season until he turned into a massive coward. It seems like he only wants 3 strikers. Really hope I'm wrong though and Torres becomes 4th choice in an effort to ship him on as well...

True.

Doesn't even have to be a striker. Why not throw this money at Real Madrid and negotiate for Di Maria?

£28m would pay for almost all of Vidal.

WHERE does he disrespect our fans ,, This slur is repeated constantly .. He moans and complains ,, I agree

BUT someone show me one QUOTE criticising Chelsea fans

His comment about wanting Everton to finish above us is disrespectful to the fans and manager. I've never heard a player on loan at any club say something like that before.

out - torres, mikel, cech (loathe to write that but has to be done)

in - striker.

squad

strikers - costa, striker, DD

Ams - hazard, oscar, schurrle, willian,salah, U-21 player (baker/boga)

CM/DM - matic, rambo, mvg, cesc (HG), romeu

defenders - JT (HG), GC (HG), azpi, luis, iva, zouma (U-21), ake (U-21), andreas (U-21)

Gks - thibaut, mark, blackman (HG)

striker hopefully being cavani or atleast someone of bony's calibre.

Do we have to sell 3 non HG players? Don't think that is necessary. Torres and Mikel/Romeu (on loan perhaps) out should be enough to get in a new striker.

His comment about wanting Everton to finish above us is disrespectful to the fans and manager. I've never heard a player on loan at any club say something like that before.

such a struggle and that is all you can up with up ... PATHETIC

Do we have to sell 3 non HG players? Don't think that is necessary. Torres and Mikel/Romeu (on loan perhaps) out should be enough to get in a new striker.

nope. if we dont sell cech, then mikel AND romeu out (be it sold or loans) is the only way we comply with HG rule.

What has he done wrong to your club? (But prove two years in a row he was better than the other money loving 'hookers' you employ in your pimping 'football club'?)

Enjoy him then. In your monumental battle for 6th place. :tophat:

Good riddance! Intelligent players like Rom luckily realise at a young (though Well-paid) age they need a maximum of playing time.

Despite him hoping to get a chance (after proving his point for at least 2 years), bringing in drogba clearly wasn't a vote of confidence and would make him again at best nr 3 in the pecking order.

I hope your Russian pimp club breaks the shirt-sales record! Cause -apart from a to-be-proven-Costa- you re definitely not going to break any goal scoring records with Torres (preferred again to Rom) and veteran Drogba!