test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

11,625 posts in this topic
22 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Still talking shit isnt he?

First he posts a video that he knows will clearly spark the rumours, then he claims that as bullshit. And next week he will be revealed at Chelsea probably.

Cant he just chill on holidays and wait for whoever announces his signature, since its crystal clear he is leaving everton?

Why did he post the video? He's playing around with people in the offseason. That's why. It's everyone else's fault they look into things way too much during this part of the year. Just like playing with a team on Footballs Manager or following a club or player on social media. Not everything these people do have to be inspected under microscope as some hint of their intentions. 

I wouldn't surprise if he is 'forced' to stay at Everton next season, and will sell him next summer after WC. It looks like they will hold for 100m price tag, and we won't paying that.

Everton's new signing Sandro Ramirez is the next coming of christ, I'd put all my eggs in that 5m basket instead of this outrageously priced one.

Graham Beecroft who has lots of connections to Everton was on Talksport this morning and was asked about Lukaku, he said it's nailed on he's off to Chelsea and said our Nike deal taking effect is what is delaying the announcement of it.