Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

How does that work?

If we can sell Lukaku AND Torres then a deal with PSG might happen, especially if they also want Cech.

If we just sell Lukaku then we have Costa, Drogba and Torres still.

selling lukaku for 30mil and luiz for 50mil, with clearing out deadwood like pva(1.5 mil £), ba(4.5mil £) and hopefully kakuta(1mil £), bertrand (6mil £), marin (2mil £) and mikel (4mil £), we get a lot of leeway to deal with FFP. we can afford to take a hit on torres by selling him for cut-price (5-10mil) so that teams like ATM can deal with his wages (they did the same exact thing with david villa last year).

and like u said, with PSG interested in cech and extremely desperate to sell cavani and lavezzi to fund maria, we can get a deal like 30mil + cech or 35mil+cech for cavani which would be massive if we are able to sell lukaku for 30mil.

what the fuck does "time to write a new chapter" mean??? after his endless straight forward and ridiculous PCs, he chooses THIS time to talk in riddles.

atleast he is learning.

Well, he gets on a plane because the belgians are expected back at 15.00h gmt + 1 and he is done going on loans but decades to be a Chelsea striker and complete'

That sounds like a whole new chapter to me plus it would explain the plane thing :Goober:

Well, he gets on a plane because the belgians are expected back at 15.00h gmt + 1 and he is done going on loans but decades to be a Chelsea striker and complete'

That sounds like a whole new chapter to me plus it would explain the plane thing :Goober:

personally, i would love that!!!! hope you are right!!!

He's getting dogs abuse on twitter and i don't think anyone's contemplated that he may be talking about coming back here lol.

To be fair the cryptic tweets don't help.

It's not even like I dislike Everton fans enough that I'd like to see him troll them. Maybe he is on his way from Belgium to Holland and the new chapter is at Chelsea. If that's the case then I do like the attitude he seems to have regarding it.

To be fair the cryptic tweets don't help.

It's not even like I dislike Everton fans enough that I'd like to see him troll them. Maybe he is on his way from Belgium to Holland and the new chapter is at Chelsea. If that's the case then I do like the attitude he seems to have regarding it.

I bet most of the Twitter people just dont know all the belgians are due back at 3 gmt plus 1. Only logica' he is on the plane. He better be real about going for a true new chapter. Still has a lot to learn as a footballer.