Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

The problem is, we are a top club fighting for trophies. We can't afford to give young strikers 10 games until they show some promise. It sounds nice in theory, but it's very unrealistic in practice. How many points would we drop while we're giving young strikers 10 games to just show some promise?

YET we keep playing Torres ...

I blame AVB the most. I think Lukaku was a bit screwed up by being kept at Chelsea for his first year and barely playing, which would make him understandably skittish when comes to sitting on the bench. Sure it's easy to say to get over it, but it happened at about the worst time in his development and stalled his growth when he needed it the most.

If you can deal with his limitations and accept them he can be a 2nd striker and help the club quite a bit. However, he's never going to be confused with a target man or the most technical striker in the world.

I get the feeling Lukaku is similar to DeBruyne: Big fish small pond and all.

He can score at WBA and Everton. Just don't think he's meant for a top club. He would be horrid vs parked busses and we face a lot of those. Everton and WBA don't. Idk.

I see that the Italian magazine Panorama runs an exclusive story about Monaco making a move for Lukaku

They have an exclusive photo of Lukaku's agent meeting with one of Monaco's representatives to discuss the move. The photo was taken before Monaco's friendly against Parma, yesterday. They say Lukaku is their 1st option. The 2nd one is Icardi.

This is the article http://sport.panorama.it/calciomercato/Il-Monaco-in-Italia-per-Lukaku-e-Icardi

I don't know what to think - I thought that Lukaku's agent is Christophe Henrotay. Or Mino Raiola. Now Panorama says it's Oscar Damiani Jr.

I see that the Italian magazine Panorama runs an exclusive story about Monaco making a move for Lukaku

They have an exclusive photo of Lukaku's agent meeting with one of Monaco's representatives to discuss the move. The photo was taken before Monaco's friendly against Parma, yesterday. They say Lukaku is their 1st option. The 2nd one is Icardi.

This is the article http://sport.panorama.it/calciomercato/Il-Monaco-in-Italia-per-Lukaku-e-Icardi

I don't know what to think - I thought that Lukaku's agent is Christophe Henrotay. Or Mino Raiola. Now Panorama says it's Oscar Damiani Jr.

Oscar Damiani is so-called "FIFA agent", so it's bs. Lukaku's agent is Christophe Henrotay, indeed.

He was the previous One (Henrotay) now it's Mino Raiola

I would like to know when he changed to Raiola, because Lukaku denied any links with Raiola not long time ago. And Henrotay said the same: "Agent of Romelu is me, it is not true that he has joined Mino. It all started from a fake account on instagram."

I would like to know when he changed to Raiola, because Lukaku denied any links with Raiola not long time ago. And Henrotay said the same: "Agent of Romelu is me, it is not true that he has joined Mino. It all started from a fake account on instagram."

Don't know how reliable transfermarkt is in these matters but it lists Raiola.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/romelu-lukaku/profil/spieler/96341

Skysources say he is moving closer to a permanent move to Everton. We won't realise how much we miss something till it's gone. Got a feeling this will be the same with Lukaku in a few years. I wish him good luck with his new chapter. Like so many names, one who was never given a proper chance despite a big investment. Real shame!

Skysources say he is moving closer to a permanent move to Everton. We won't realise how much we miss something till it's gone. Got a feeling this will be the same with Lukaku in a few years. I wish him good luck with his new chapter. Like so many names, one who was never given a proper chance despite a big investment. Real shame!

Definitely a shame, I think he has a huge future but I cannot help feeling if he had stayed quieter and just focused on fighting for a place at this club this wouldn't be going in the direction it is. Regardless of what people say he has just spoken too much and it's his feet that should of been doing that back here and not to reporters from far and wide. I wish him all the success in the future if he does go, but if he does go I fully expect some parting shots back at the club.

Definitely a shame, I think he has a huge future but I cannot help feeling if he had stayed quieter and just focused on fighting for a place at this club this wouldn't be going in the direction it is. Regardless of what people say he has just spoken too much and it's his feet that should of been doing that back here and not to reporters from far and wide. I wish him all the success in the future if he does go, but if he does go I fully expect some parting shots back at the club.

The thing that annoys me is that despite his flaws and communication with the media he is a top young forward and a HG player. I don't think he is a Balotelli type of player where you cannot work with his off the field problems. We could of worked on that. But it just disappoints me that sign him for around £18m. He goes on loan for 2 seasons running while our strikers have not set the world alight and then we sell him. I just find it ridiculous and does not set an example for younger players of breaking through. It basically shows 'I have talent but I will never make it at Chelsea because they will buy someone else as usual'. It is bloody frustrating. I know he did not come through our academy but we bought him at 18 with the sign of being our no.1 forward in the future. He has proved himself in the PL but what do we do sell him?

If he comes back here we could easily manage to stop him communicating to the media. It is not that hard. It is really fickle for fans to believe his potential is limited. I doubt Costa was even scoring that much goals at 21. When Lukaku reaches Costa's age I won't be surprised to see him at a top club.

Sturridge gone, we regretted and now Lukaku has gone... time will tell. Regardless of whether Costa does the business, we had a top young, HG talent who could have been a huge bonus for us for the upcoming seasons but like I said the arrival of a 36 year old Drogba pushes Lukaku to the exit door. Just don't get the reasoning behind this.