Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Costa and Lukaku would be perfect for next season. I'm just not sure Mourinho views it the same way.

And I'm not convinced Lukaku is Chelsea quality anyway. The way we want to play doesn't play to his strengths

Were not gonna sell him, as I said earlier. He has two years left, is likely promised a second striker place and Drogba might even be signed to also tutor him. Due to the HG rule we almost need to keep him as otherwise his place in the squad can't be filled by a different striker (unless u21 or Homegrown). Torres will be dropped from the squad whether or not he gets sold. Also because we already lack HG players and because Lukaku will get the HG tag he will likely stay for a longer while. Without a doubt his contract will be lengthened after the summer and not sooner. Now is the transfer window the club is already busy with discussing a lot of contracts, loans,... Naturally the contract hasn't been prolonged yet, because before he was at Everton and after Everton he had WC preparations. Hence the time for real negotiations has yet to come. Also he's a chelsea fan and I've yet to hear him speak about wanting to leave Chelsea. Personally I think Mourinho already spoke with Lukaku and fixed the situation. He's smart enough to know he won't find it easy to find a replacement that is ready and has a future at chelsea, while also being either U21 or Home grown.

LOL and like Sturridge proved we could have kept him but wasted our time on fucking ..... Fernando Torres. You might not care but Sturridge could have been a genuine, English talent here. He still got into double figures for us whilst playing majority of games out of position but guess what we sold him and look how good he has proved to be. Almost scored more goals than all our strikers put together last season. It just does not send a good message if we buy top talent then ship them on. We have loaned him out for 2 successive seasons. He has scored so when you say what has he done to show he wants to succeed? He has scored goals ffs and reached double figures. We would benefit from him being here but how it feels to me is that he is being pushed out. Holland had to speak about Lukaku returning, not Mourinho. Mourinho clearly is the one who is edging him out, not Lukaku because like I said the way Mourinho came out and complimented Drogba at 36 as still being "one of the best strikers in Europe" says it all.

Has there been any vote of confidence in Lukaku from Mourinho? Never. I know which stance I take here. He wants to play and prove himself but once again he gets kicked in the teeth.

I am just hoping the rumous of him leaving are rubbish. Holland said last week that he will return to pre-season and then after a decision will be made. I would rather Costa, Lukaku and Torres than Costa, Drogba and Torres. Drogba will be gone next season and if Lukaku goes we will definitely splash out money for a new striker.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Best case scenarios:

Torres leaves, Costa- Lukaku -Drogba for next season

Lukaku signs an extension and goes out on loan

in that order

We are going to regret going with Costa- Drogba- Torres into this season. We are one injury way from being crippled once again in the strikers department (no offence to Drogba) We can't go challenging for the EPL and CL with 37yo Drogba having to lead the line for a long period of time.

What are people basing that lukaku is leaving on? A FuCKING TWEET??? seriously? Show me one good source like bbc or sky and then we will talk!!!

I am not one for twitter rumours but chelsea have 4 strikers and too many players so either Torres or Lukaku has to go.

What are people basing that lukaku is leaving on? A FuCKING TWEET??? seriously? Show me one good source like bbc or sky and then we will talk!!!

The thing is, the same guy tweeted as first the kdb move, apperantly he's reliable with Wolfsburg transfers..

Lets see, hope not..

About half an hour ago klaus allofs, the sporting director of wolfsburg, was asked about the reports that they made an offer for lukaku and he denied it. Wolfsburg are definitely interested though.