Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

If Everton sign Javier Hernandez in the summer he would probably hit 15 goals or so, yet i doubt one single Chelsea fan will think he's good enough to be number one here.

Just saying.

Chicharo>Lukaku. By quite a bit.

Are they linked to him?

I think that that after TWO successive loans in the Premier League, plus some mismanagement and MAYBE some bad journalism (c'mon it is the English Press we are talking about), we are loosing the man and the talent Lukaku has. We already know that since he was signed, we've been under three mangers routines, selection and thoughts -- he might be dismayed with that. Last season he paled under the pressure, and didn't get the chance maybe he should've got. But words are words that can be twisted, turned and promoted for a headline. His behaviour might not be grand but he is still young.

He wants to play football and he got that with Everton, made an impact and atm seems to be overlooked. I respect Jose's decisions, none of which we are sure of at this current moment, but he is eager to get game time and that will improve himself. He already stated when he signed he knew it would take time to make an impact here at Stamford Bridge, and I see that more than some words being sprung.

THAT is the Romelu Lukaku I want to see. Young. Hungry. Powerful. Clinical!

I was critical of Lukaku's attitude when he was subbed off, I think a lot of us were, but we all want the boy to succeed. So well done Romelu, you've turned the game into a win for your country. Learning curve. Get in!