Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Algeria completely parked the bus. Lukaku did not get one decent pass in the entire match. He tends to shine against offensive teams, so in my opinion he'll start against Russia.

Fair enough. I just have a feeling Wilmots will shake things up for the next match.

People have seen Origi for first time who had decent game, now suddenly saying we should sell Lukaku and buy Origi...thats just one big LOL

I saw Origi few times in Lille and he is raw, has great speed and very nice dribbling, but his finishing and decision making is still raw. Anyway my point is how people can imagine Origi will fit in our team? He is waaay too young and raw to be our second striker or whatever people think he is. First he is more winger than pure striker and no way he could make it here next season.

The proper Lukaku replacement for example would be Benteke or sbd, but I would still keep Lukaku for at least another year and see what happens.

On his game, his first touch is terrible, awfull and he gets dispossesed way too easy. But he can improve that, think of Lewandowski.

Origi is a different type of player. My suggestion was more that at 40 mil Euros Chelsea could get a young striker prospect who will otherwise end up at Arsenal and full the LB position.

I like Romelu a lot but I feel that he's never going to be a target man and that's how Chelsea plays at the moment and Romelu doesn't play that way.

Romelu's touch is his touch and his touch with the back to the goal is never going to be gentle. So while Romelu would score more goals than the current strikers he's going to be just as infuriating in games where Chelsea faces teams parking the bus.

According to German media, Chelsea are demanding €40m for Lukaku

Laut einem Bericht des italienischen „Sky“-Journalisten Gianluca Di Marzio hat der FC Chelsea den Preis für den belgischen Nationalstürmer Romelu Lukaku (Foto) auf 40 Millionen Euro festgesetzt. Der 21-Jährige wurde in den vergangenen Wochen vor allem mit dem VfL Wolfsburg in Verbindung gebracht. Die „Wölfe“ wollen Lukaku, dessen Marktwert 25 Millionen Euro beträgt, verpflichten, sollte sich ein Transfer von Real Madrids Álvaro Morata (21) zerschlagen.

Edit: German media is quoting Sky-Italia journalist di Marzio as source. Wolfsburg is showing strong interest in Lukaku. With VW supporting Wolfsburg, the financial aspect could be neglected by them.

BBC poll: Germany most popular country in the world

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22624104

Prick. You brought it upon yourself by your Goebbels remark. Typical English, your country is far behind Germany in every aspect but you still just cannot keep calm even in football when Germany regularly fucks your national team.

Prick. You brought it upon yourself by your Goebbels remark. Typical English, your country is far behind Germany in every aspect but you still just cannot keep calm even in football when Germany regularly fucks your national team.

Prick? calm down you are on the wrong forum if you are telling that kind of BS !

Someone get rid of this arrogant twat. Please. Back on topic?

British people seem to love Hitler. Every time their weakness is exposed ( and there are plenty of them existing lol) they bring up Hitler. Even when you quote a German newspaper, they bring up nazi-Germany. I sincerely hope that England advance in the World Cup so we can make Brazil your concentration camp.