Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Well, I'm considering the fact that by now he doesn't want to play for Chelsea anymore anyway....

I'm not entirely sure how you're in a position to know that, but I disagree with it being a 'fact'.

Chelsea is one of the world's biggest clubs. If Lukaku doesn't want to play for us then that's fine by every single supporter this club has because we'll survive without him.

I like the guy as a player and think he'd be the perfect option to rotate with Diego Costa but he really doesn't come across as the sharpest pencil in the drawer. You'd think he should know by now that not being able to keep his mouth shut is not doing him any favours. He should just shut up and get on with his game, if he plays well enough then he'll either get his chance at Chelsea anyway or be sold to one of the clubs he's always going on about.

For someone who 'loves' Chelsea he sure seems to be whoring himself a lot to almost any club out there and it's got to the point where I really don't care if he's sold, as long as the club gets paid a fair price. The club would move on just fine without him and for the price we'd be getting for Lukaku we could certainly get a player who's as good as Lukaku but maybe with a slightly more mature attitude. Lukaku will no doubt go on to be a success wherever he goes but if he doesn't want to be a success at Chelsea then he's free to move on elsewhere as far as I'm concerned but for the love of God please shut the fuck up and let the football do the talking.

I meant possibility. Second language and all. ;-)

I'm sure you will survive without him, and I'm sure he'll do fine without Chelsea if it comes to that...

He'll always have a place at Everton or West Brom.

The thing is no young player has found as much good favour with Chelsea supporters off the bat as Lukaku. His talent, his resemblance to a Chelsea legend and his professed love of the club meant he had to do some mind-numbingly stupid things to make a lot of fans so ambivalent towards him.

And boy has he done that.

He seems intelligent but he just says the wrong thing over and over and over again that you wonder if there's any self-awareness rattling around inside his head. What type of people is he surrounding himself with if there's no-one there simply to tell him to shut up once in a while?

He's just so frustrating.

It's not a matter of intelligence. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Last season he had the chance to establish himself at a top Champions League club....and he asked to go to Everton.

Thing is, to him, why should he shut up? He's done it for West Bromwich and Everton.. Haha. The kid has scored some nice goals, had successful loan spells which is what you hope for as a parent club but I doubt that catapults you into the top 5 clubs in the world which is what he is thinking.

Let's wait for Pre season if not he can talk all he wants hopefully he scores alot in the world cup and we can get a big fee for him if he doesn't want to stay.

He'll always have a place at Everton or West Brom.

The thing is no young player has found as much good favour with Chelsea supporters off the bat as Lukaku. His talent, his resemblance to a Chelsea legend and his professed love of the club meant he had to do some mind-numbingly stupid things to make a lot of fans so ambivalent towards him.

And boy has he done that.

He seems intelligent but he just says the wrong thing over and over and over again that you wonder if there's any self-awareness rattling around inside his head. What type of people is he surrounding himself with if there's no-one there simply to tell him to shut up once in a while?

He's just so frustrating.

Last season he had the chance to establish himself at a top Champions League club....and he asked to go to Everton.

I'm not starting this whole discussion again, but if he'd been given a real chance he'd not be talking shit.

Also Everton and West Brom have a place for him? That's strange. I thought the names that were mentioned were Atletico & Juventus to name just a few. Don't lie just to make yourself feel better.

He also asked for a loan because Ba and goddamn Torres got starts before he got one.

I'm not starting this whole discussion again, but if he'd been given a real chance he'd not be talking shit.

Also Everton and West Brom have a place for him? That's strange. I thought the names that were mentioned were Atletico & Juventus to name just a few. Don't lie just to make yourself feel better.

A real chance? You mean handed to him on a plate because he got chances in 3 of the first 4 matches and then asked to leave because his competition was Torres, Ba and Eto'o.

Those are all facts.

I'm sure he'd love to go to Atletico because there's no competition there. Juventus might not be his cup of tea because they might sign someone else.

I suppose it's a good thing that Benteke got injured otherwise he might've asked for a transfer to the Algerian team.

A real chance? You mean handed to him on a plate because he got chances in 3 of the first 4 matches and then asked to leave because his competition was Torres, Ba and Eto'o.

Those are all facts.

I'm sure he'd love to go to Atletico because there's no competition there. Juventus might not be his cup of tea because they might sign someone else.

I suppose it's a good thing that Benteke got injured otherwise he might've asked for a transfer to the Algerian team.

Firstly: Oh Boo-hoo.

He never EVER complained about Benteke starting instead of him. You know why? Because Benteke performed.

Secondly: He was the best striker they had when the season started, yet for some reason Mourinho decided never to start him once the pre-season matches ended. Once again, for fucking TORRES. Can you IMAGINE the horrible HUMILIATION when that happens? -> You can't. :P

Thing is, to him, why should he shut up? He's done it for West Bromwich and Everton.. Haha. The kid has scored some nice goals, had successful loan spells which is what you hope for as a parent club but I doubt that catapults you into the top 5 clubs in the world which is what he is thinking.

He said himself that his season at West Brom in some way entitled him to start for Chelsea. The guy is fucking delusional, or insanely entitled which is impressive for someone who has done pretty much fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and work hard and he would've probably had a good shot at starting for us next season. Instead he went to Jose and asked to leave. He did pretty much everything he could to sabotage his Chelsea career and he still can't shut up.