Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Well Ive had it with players (who have not played for us or barely played for us) being treated like gods on this forum. I think some people forget its the team we support not the individuals.

You treated Hazard exactly the same, mr. 'The shape of my avatar reveils my iq'. Or .... Any belgian being the subject, and i challenged you on it every time, you covert inbred nationalist.

You treated Hazard exactly the same, mr. 'The shape of my avatar reveils my iq'. Or .... Any belgian being the subject, and i challenged you on it every time, you covert inbred nationalist.

Carry on insulting. Hazard is a great player but he doesnt know how to talk to the media, neither does Lukaku. :D

Lol thats not what you used to say. Also dont they, or is there anything wrong with your media?

Have I ever said Hazard isnt a great player? If I did I must have been high. No one can deny Hazards quality. The media isnt perfect but neither is Lukaku in this scenario.

close season is often like this .. but more WARRIORS on here now ..

ive said before Lukaku is 10% to blame and Jose 90 %

I agree, for me the bigger blame is on Mourinho for actually letting him go.

He was going to let ba go but then stop it. So he has the final say despite what the player wants.

I agree, for me the bigger blame is on Mourinho for actually letting him go.

He was going to let ba go but then stop it. So he has the final say despite what the player wants.

ba was going to arsenal. but it was before they put a last minute bid for ozil. giving them BA, a very decent 2nd striker and goal scorer (if not a better player than their current lamppost) would have been a way bigger mistake.

Not really, Tom. Its just one guy on here that refers to it tbh. Sad to see you joining the bandwagon though.

I don't think he is to be 'fair' :)

He's just saying 'if he said this...<journo comment> then this is what I think <opinion>'

I would love Lukaku to stop talking to the press, knuckle down, and have a great season here at Chelsea - I think every fan wants the same, but some probably wont admit it...

Lukaku can learn a lot from the players around him, with the squad additions this summer (planned/rumoured) he's got an amazing midfield behind him... We could even go to 4-4-2 against teams that park the bus - now that would be awesome Lukaku and Costa smashing through defences!!!

I don't think he is to be 'fair' :)

He's just saying 'if he said this... then this is what I think '

I would love Lukaku to stop talking to the press, knuckle down, and have a great season here at Chelsea - I think every fan wants the same, but some probably wont admit it...

Lukaku can learn a lot from the players around him, with the squad additions this summer (planned/rumoured) he's got an amazing midfield behind him... We could even go to 4-4-2 against teams that park the bus - now that would be awesome Lukaku and Costa smashing through defences!!!

Ooooooow i see, like when he said this:

#TeamLukakuForLife!!!

Or

Why would I be scared to admit it if I didnt like Belgians? Its the internet after all, everyones a warrior.

Or

Yes Im whining. Sick of certain players (Belgian) being defended like theres no tomorrow.

Or

Dont see the point in insulting people just because they dont love a Belgian player. Would you stick up for Torres in the same way? Unlikely.

So thats a LOT about being belgian, no? Shall i get his quotes on the Hazard thread as well, and the ones in the former match threads?

I think everyone just needs to chill. We all know Lukaku is a talented goalscorer and I think everyone would love to see him succeed here either in the short-term or a few years down the line (there's really no rush with him). It's just the stuff he says and the frequency with which he says it that's a problem for some, including Jose.

He likes to talk. Jose likes players who do their talking on the pitch. When Torres is discussing a signing in more admirable terms than you are then maybe that's a sign that you should either take a bit more time to formulate a response or simply shut up.

There's also some bad feeling from some supporters because Lukaku seems to think that he should simply have been given a starting spot last season. Yes he was impressive at West Brom and that's what led to him getting a shot last season, and he did. In the first four games he was involved three times, yet that wasn't good enough. He seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder when he has achieved the square root of fuck all in the game thus far.

He actually said this

Because how you could be on the bench after the year I had last year?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/romelu-lukaku-exclusive-im-everton-3374966#ixzz342T4cC8t

:doh:

I think everyone just needs to chill. We all know Lukaku is a talented goalscorer and I think everyone would love to see him succeed here either in the short-term or a few years down the line (there's really no rush with him). It's just the stuff he says and the frequency with which he says it that's a problem for some, including Jose.

He likes to talk. Jose likes players who do their talking on the pitch. When Torres is discussing a signing in more admirable terms than you are then maybe that's a sign that you should either take a bit more time to formulate a response or simply shut up.

There's also some bad feeling from some supporters because Lukaku seems to think that he should simply have been given a starting spot last season. Yes he was impressive at West Brom and that's what led to him getting a shot last season, and he did. In the first four games he was involved three times, yet that wasn't good enough. He seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder when he has achieved the square root of fuck all in the game thus far.

He actually said this

Because how you could be on the bench after the year I had last year?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/romelu-lukaku-exclusive-im-everton-3374966#ixzz342T4cC8t

:doh:

Thats a lot of "it seems".

Also in that very article:

“My desire to improve and be the best I can be explains everything - I could have stayed at Chelsea and played a few games this season, but how can you reach your best level if you have a year when you don’t play so much?” he says calmly.

“As a youngster, you normally have to play. How will you be one of the best not playing? Look at Rooney, Ronaldo, Drogba - every top striker. They always played.

“They played constantly, always, all the time. Games, games, games. I just want to be one of them - that is my ambition, I just want to be one of those guys, I don’t play football to show off or to make money, I play because of my pride and because I love the game.

“I know I am good at it sometimes, but good is not good enough - you have to be perfect. That’s why I am here. To play games, to help the team reach that level, and to improve my game. If we get fourth I’ll be proud of myself.”

What in the clusterfuck is wrong with that. You guys are lynching a superb youngster on here because said this? Sad really.