Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku has huge potential and has already proven himself in the Premier League. We should keep him. If he leaves for one of our rivals, Chelsea would end up regretting the decision of letting him go :/

Ofcourse, I agree 100%. Just wish he wouldnt talk to the media about certain things. Him and Costa would pretty much mean we are set for a while.

If that is the case then he better off leaving. LOL so he wanted to leave because he isn't handed the starting place on the plate?

He had scored 17 goals for West Brom in the 2012-13 season...so I guess he was expecting a place in the starting lineup of Chelsea for the 2013-14 season....but he did not get it. Well just hope Costa delivers this season. But what happens to Lukaku this season?

He had scored 17 goals for West Brom in the 2012-13 season...so I guess he was expecting a place in the starting lineup of Chelsea for the 2013-14 season....but he did not get it. Well just hope Costa delivers this season. But what happens to Lukaku this season?

Scored 17 goals at West Brom, expecting to walk into starting line up of one of the best team in the world...OK. Even if he had scored 30 goals he would only be considered good enough to be include in a squad like of Chelsea, maybe if he scored 30 goals which included in competitions like CL then maybe. Michu/Benteke both hit 20 goals in 12-13 season, are they good enough for Chelsea starting 11?

I know me too, for me Lukaku got 2 choices. 1. Stay and fight for his place, 2. Leave for good. It is his choice I can't tell, but I would prefer option 1 by him.

Scored 17 goals at West Brom, expecting to walk into starting line up of one of the best team in the world...OK. Even if he had scored 30 goals he would only be considered good enough to be include in a squad like of Chelsea, maybe if he scored 30 goals which included in competitions like CL then maybe. Michu/Benteke both hit 20 goals in 12-13 season, are they good enough for Chelsea starting 11?

I know me too, for me Lukaku got 2 choices. 1. Stay and fight for his place, 2. Leave for good. It is his choice I can't tell, but I would prefer option 1 by him.

Option 1 would be best for Chelsea, but is it gonna be the best for Lukaku?

I hope he stays this season but you gotta feel for the guy. He would be a starter for most clubs in the world. Sadly Chelsea FC is not one of em :(

Option 1 would be best for Chelsea, but is it gonna be the best for Lukaku?

I hope he stays this season but you gotta feel for the guy. He would be a starter for most clubs in the world. Sadly Chelsea FC is not one of em :(

That is up to him, if he got the gut he will do it. If he is a pussy who thinks he will only play for the team that bend over for him than he won't. Well I doubt most clubs includes top top clubs. He won't be starting for MU, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern, Dortmund now, PSG, Monaco(when Falcao is back), Juve, Barca, Real. Notice how all these teams are among champions in their leagues and all considered in top 10 in the world?

That is up to him, if he got the gut he will do it. If he is a pussy who thinks he will only play for the team that bend over for him than he won't. Well I doubt most clubs includes top top clubs. He won't be starting for MU, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern, Dortmund now, PSG, Monaco(when Falcao is back), Juve, Barca, Real. Notice how all these teams are among champions in their leagues and all considered in top 10 in the world?

I think I've read somewhere that Atletico want him on loan. Atletico are a top club :P

But honestly I hope he is not a pussy and he starts to fight for his dream.

If the shambles you call media in your country mistranslate quotes that causes so much debate over nothing? You can fucking bet I'd defend him. Not that I speak Spanish.

What's up with you whining over Belgians in every odd post you make anyway? Kindly do fuck off.

I agree. All he basically said is he will see what happens after the WC on which he is focussing now. Bunch of fucking wankers on here the last few months blowing everything out of proportion and losing their panties. Fucking hell, what happened to this place...

I agree. All he basically said is he will see what happens after the WC on which he is focussing now. Bunch of fucking wankers on here the last few months blowing everything out of proportion and losing their panties. Fucking hell, what happened to this place...

#TeamLukakuForLife!!!

#TeamLukakuForLife!!!

Actually not at all lol. I do know you are a true cock sucking cunt though. You 'its the belgians' whining internet warrior. You are even too scared to admit it hating us belgians on here. Shit for brains.

Actually not at all lol. I do know you are a true cock sucking cunt though. You 'its the belgians' whining internet warrior. You are even too scared to admit it hating us belgians on here. Shit for brains.

Why would I be scared to admit it if I didnt like Belgians? Its the internet after all, everyones a warrior. Also isnt it funny how Im the bad guy yet you are the one insulting me? Such a shame.

Why would I be scared to admit it if I didnt like Belgians? Its the internet after all, everyones a warrior. Also isnt it funny how Im the bad guy yet you are the one insulting me? Such a shame.

Its cause i had it with your sly nudges and cowardly insinuations, fuckhead.

^^ relax mate, would be a shame to get a warning over this. I really think the media is to blame for all the misconceptions, must be over half of the articles that had sensationalist or just plain false quotes this year. Just a pity people suck it up without thinking.

Can't help but feel some journos are abusing the naivety of our Belgian players as in talking too much in the press. I wonder why noone can handle this though. A simple request by Mourinho or any other authority should suffy to make them shut up?

ignore him ... he is not worth getting a ban for ..

Its cause i had it with your sly nudges and cowardly insinuations, fuckhead.

Well Ive had it with players (who have not played for us or barely played for us) being treated like gods on this forum. I think some people forget its the team we support not the individuals.