Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

1. I doubt a big club pay big money will allow this. It is not like we are selling some reject like Barca used to do. At best it is gonna be something like 10-20% of the sell-on fee if he leaves or something.

2. I doubt he will ever want to comeback if the club is still under Jose's management

Only Barca/Real are able to do this and it is mostly with youngsters, rarely does any outgoing transfer get the clause.

Well he is surely worth around 30mio (if Shaw is that muxh, Lukaku should be even more), but lets say, we sell him for less and include buyback clause. Smaller clubs like Wolfsburg, BVB, Atletico,..would save those 5-10mio and we could buy him for lets say 30m in span of 3 seasons. After 3 seasons, clause expires. If any other club would want to buy him, they would surely have to pay more than 30m should he properly evolve and here we would have the edge with clause. Its quite hard to do it, but I think Lukaku is just too big gem and we should simply either keep him (loan) or put buyback clause. I am 100% if we just sell him, even for 30m, it will hunt us 10 times more than Sturridge case.

I hope Jose isnt stupid and wont sell Lukaku just due to pride. Lukaku might perform well in WC and might just keep him...

Well he is surely worth around 30mio (if Shaw is that muxh, Lukaku should be even more), but lets say, we sell him for less and include buyback clause. Smaller clubs like Wolfsburg, BVB, Atletico,..would save those 5-10mio and we could buy him for lets say 30m in span of 3 seasons. After 3 seasons, clause expires. If any other club would want to buy him, they would surely have to pay more than 30m should he properly evolve and here we would have the edge with clause. Its quite hard to do it, but I think Lukaku is just too big gem and we should simply either keep him (loan) or put buyback clause. I am 100% if we just sell him, even for 30m, it will hunt us 10 times more than Sturridge case.

I hope Jose isnt stupid and wont sell Lukaku just due to pride. Lukaku might perform well in WC and might just keep him...

At worst lets say he turns into a Suarez, who to say there won't be another Aguero/Benzema/Diego Costa...etc around during then? Immobile for example might develop into someone better than Lewandowski in 2-3 years too and we could always go for him, I think he will probably be on around £50k at Dortmund atm, double his wages and who knows...

I agree that Lukaku got the potential but he isn't the only striker in the world, there will always be other options. And I don't think the club value him as high as some of us do, otherwise he would be here now like Courtois. The fact that the club is seeing as just another Mata/Luiz, someone who is good but disposable if the manager said so says it all about the club's opinions toward him. For example if Hazard demands him or Jose leaves tomorrow I believe the club will choose to sack Jose right away.

At worst lets say he turns into a Suarez, who to say there won't be another Aguero/Benzema/Diego Costa...etc around during then? Immobile for example might develop into someone better than Lewandowski in 2-3 years too and we could always go for him, I think he will probably be on around £50k at Dortmund atm, double his wages and who knows...

I agree that Lukaku got the potential but he isn't the only striker in the world, there will always be other options. And I don't think the club value him as high as some of us do, otherwise he would be here now like Courtois. The fact that the club is seeing as just another Mata/Luiz, someone who is good but disposable if the manager said so says it all about the club's opinions toward him. For example if Hazard demands him or Jose leaves tomorrow I believe the club will choose to sack Jose right away.

The last bit is ludicrous IMO. Chelsea wouldn't be that stupid to sack Jose again so soon. Players come and go, and Hazard ain't CR7 or Messi.

The last bit is ludicrous IMO. Chelsea wouldn't be that stupid to sack Jose again so soon. Players come and go, and Hazard ain't CR7 or Messi.

I know just saying if it comes to that I just think the club will sack him instead of selling Hazard, that is how highly they regard him. And actually it is not that far away from impossible, a bad start next season for Jose with our super strong squad(assuming Costa,Fab,Luis all come) and he could go by the turn of the year.

Fake quotes? Its been reported at every news source in England. Surely they cant all be wrong. Dont see the point in insulting people just because they dont love a Belgian player. Would you stick up for Torres in the same way? Unlikely.

If the shambles you call media in your country mistranslate quotes that causes so much debate over nothing? You can fucking bet I'd defend him. Not that I speak Spanish.

What's up with you whining over Belgians in every odd post you make anyway? Kindly do fuck off.

I know just saying if it comes to that I just think the club will sack him instead of selling Hazard, that is how highly they regard him. And actually it is not that far away from impossible, a bad start next season for Jose with our super strong squad(assuming Costa,Fab,Luis all come) and he could go by the turn of the year.

Can't see him failing again. He beat all the big teams home and some away, which is something we weren't doing in recent years. In regards to the Hazard situation, he won't be here for more than two years IMO. Belgians seem to like to cause a fuss quite often.

Can't see him failing again. He beat all the big teams home and some away, which is something we weren't doing in recent years. In regards to the Hazard situation, he won't be here for more than two years IMO. Belgians seem to like to cause a fuss quite often.

Yep I know hence the 'if', I want Jose to succeed here-we all do but we know what will happen if that isn't the case. Yep I think eventually he will leave for Barca/Real or PSG, seems like he isn't really the loyal type and will kick up a fuss to leave if needed aka Bale, Modric at Spurs. Won't be at least until next summer though and if he has a great season we could demand a world record fee, otherwise I think we will get 60m min anyway and always good replacements like Reus around.

I just chose him for this example because atm I think the club is regarding him as more important than Jose because of the trophy less season, next summer we win the BPL/CL and Jose will be the king again-anyone crosses him will leave whether it is Hazard or not.

Yep I know hence the 'if', I want Jose to succeed here-we all do but we know what will happen if that isn't the case. Yep I think eventually he will leave for Barca/Real or PSG, seems like he isn't really the loyal type and will kick up a fuss to leave if needed aka Bale, Modric at Spurs. Won't be at least until next summer though and if he has a great season we could demand a world record fee, otherwise I think we will get 60m min anyway and always good replacements like Reus around.

I just chose him for this example because atm I think the club is regarding him as more important than Jose because of the trophy less season, next summer we win the BPL/CL and Jose will be the king again-anyone crosses him will leave whether it is Hazard or not.

Yep. Next season will be a massive one for the club. I personally think the Prem title is a must at the very least. It's been too long since we were the kings in England!

If the shambles you call media in your country mistranslate quotes that causes so much debate over nothing? You can fucking bet I'd defend him. Not that I speak Spanish.

What's up with you whining over Belgians in every odd post you make anyway? Kindly do fuck off.

Yes Im whining. Sick of certain players (Belgian) being defended like theres no tomorrow. Even after the interview got corrected, Lukaku still sounds like a child. But ofcourse he "deserves" to be our 1st choice striker, ofcouse he is "entitled" to publicly state he cant be arsed to fight for a place.

Lukaku still sounds like a child.

NEWSFLASH: He is. Fair enough if you don't like his personality, it's not just him though. You seem to have it in for anything that's Belgian.

But ofcourse he "deserves" to be our 1st choice striker, ofcouse he is "entitled" to publicly state he cant be arsed to fight for a place.

See, what kind of bs is this? Find me a legit quote where he says he "deserves" to be our "1st choice striker". You'd make a brilliant journo.

protip: stop reading articles published in Britain, find Belgian articles and translate them. There's handy tools these days to do so.

Perhaps listen to what Dutch or French speaking members TELL you what he actually said, oh wait several did to no avail.

I'm not denying he talks too much though. It's annoying. Mistranslations more so.

NEWSFLASH: He is. Fair enough if you don't like his personality, it's not just him though. You seem to have it in for anything that's Belgian.

See, what kind of bs is this? Find me a legit quote where he says he "deserves" to be our "1st choice striker". You'd make a brilliant journo.

protip: stop reading articles published in Britain, find Belgian articles and translate them. There's handy tools these days to do so.

Ive got nothing against Belgians. What annoys me is that all of our young Belgian players talk to the media about things that should be spoken with the club. He basically said he wants out because we bought Costa. No fight, straight up I have offers. Courtois did the same a few weeks back aswell. On top of that people defend their comments. Its unreal.

Ive got nothing against Belgians. What annoys me is that all of our young Belgian players talk to the media about things that should be spoken with the club. He basically said he wants out because we bought Costa. No fight, straight up I have offers. Courtois did the same a few weeks back aswell. On top of that people defend their comments. Its unreal.

Fair enough, I still think you believe what you read way too quickly. Don't judge till you're sure. I'm 100% sure he doesn't want to leave. Or well; 90

Yes Im whining. Sick of certain players (Belgian) being defended like theres no tomorrow. Even after the interview got corrected, Lukaku still sounds like a child. But ofcourse he "deserves" to be our 1st choice striker, ofcouse he is "entitled" to publicly state he cant be arsed to fight for a place.

He has got good reason to whine about it. For the last two seasons he has been the best striker out of all the Chelsea strikers. And yet he is being treated like a second choice striker( being loaned out both seasons). We should give him a chance alongside Costa or some of our biggest rivals might snap him up!

He has got good reason to whine about it. For the last two seasons he has been the best striker out of all the Chelsea strikers. And yet he is being treated like a second choice striker( being loaned out both seasons). We should give him a chance alongside Costa or some of our biggest rivals might snap him up!

He wanted to leave last season though, Jose didn't force him to go.

Problem is, if he had stayed Mourinho would have eventually played him after seeing how shit the others were. Same happened with Azpi.

He wanted to leave last season though, Jose didn't force him to go.

And the only reason he wanted to go was because Jose was not thinking of putting him in the starting line up. This guy came to Chelsea with a dream of being like Drogba. He is yet to live the dream. Hope this season he stays at Chelsea and follows his dreams. With Costa coming into our squad, I don't see that happening though :(

And the only reason he wanted to go was because Jose was not thinking of putting him in the starting line up. This guy came to Chelsea with a dream of being like Drogba. He is yet to live the dream. Hope this season he stays at Chelsea and follows his dreams. With Costa coming into our squad, I don't see that happening though :(

If that is the case then he better off leaving. LOL so he wanted to leave because he isn't handed the starting place on the plate?

Problem is, if he had stayed Mourinho would have eventually played him after seeing how shit the others were. Same happened with Azpi.

Lukaku has huge potential and has already proven himself in the Premier League. We should keep him. If he leaves for one of our rivals, Chelsea would end up regretting the decision of letting him go :/