Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Nobody knows whether anything was said by Lukaku. All of it, just a slow day at the office. One stupid media is followed by others.

As for Lukaku to stop talking, provided that he even has said anything, why shouldn't he expressed his opinion?

Because Jose doesn't like it? Lol.

No, because it undermines the club that we all love.

If these quotes are indeed genuine then I hope he has one hell of a World Cup so we can trick some club into paying way over the odds for him like PSG did for Luiz.

Have a strong feeling he'll stay though and will be used often.

If the comments are true, that means he saw that we want Costa and got pissed. That means he believes we shouldn't have signed Costa but play him 1st choice instead. WTF Lukaku? If you believe CFC don't need anyone else except you on the striker spot, then keep your mouth shut, grow the balls, and stay here to prove it.

Let's clear something please. All of you that support his recent comments, you do realize that you automatically support that next season we must go with 1)Lukaku, 2)Ba, 3)Torres? No Costa, no striker signing, just Lukaku first choice.

He asked for a transfer. He's a professional footballer, paid a lot of money to represent the club he 'loves' and he asked to leave.

If he wants to be defended because he's a 'kid' then he can sign YTS forms and we'll save a fuck load of money on him. But he doesn't He wants to be paid like a MAN so he needs to take responsibility for his actions like a MAN.

He's proven nothing in a Chelsea shirt. He had the chance to though. He had the chance to turn up at Cobham everyday and impress the coaches. He even had chances in front of 42,000 supporters at Stamford Bridge and he would've had more.

So we should keep players who don't back themselves against '3 idiots' and ask for a move to a club where it's easier to get in the first team? OK. I can see Jose nodding in agreement with that sentiment.

No-one wants to kill him. In fact most people seem to think he's a very bright prospect, so there's no reason to misrepresent these people as hysterical harridans. To be honest that's coming from people like you.

I think a few supporters simply don't have much time for players who 'likes to speak' (Jose's words) and who ask to leave the club. The badge means more to us that that.

he asked for a transfer? when? 3 days after saying that he wants to stay at the club he loves. how is it that one thing gets all your attention and the other does not. plsu did he even ask for a transfer?

costa has proven nothing in a chelsea shirt. dont buy him!!! lukaku already had proven it to the coaches in the pre-season. if 2 months were not good enough to change their mind, what was? he was not willing to wait around, sitting with the reserves waiting for torres, ba and etoo to fail and then be given a chance meanwhile destroying his WC dreams.

the badge means a lot more to me too. and hence i am supporting him. the saddest part is, u dont have anything against him except for this one instance? like i said SO BLOODY WHAT? so what if he asked? he is still our best striker!!!! its your arrogance to not support a certain player cos he supposedly "hurt your feelings" or something that is making u go against him rather than any logical reasoning.

he asked for a transfer? when? 3 days after saying that he wants to stay at the club he loves. how is it that one thing gets all your attention and the other does not. plsu did he even ask for a transfer?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9048809/romelu-lukaku-made-a-transfer-request-at-chelsea-before-his-everton-loan

costa has proven nothing in a chelsea shirt. dont buy him!!! lukaku already had proven it to the coaches in the pre-season. if 2 months were not good enough to change their mind, what was? he was not willing to wait around, sitting with the reserves waiting for torres, ba and etoo to fail and then be given a chance meanwhile destroying his WC dreams.

Change their mind??

He got chances. He got minutes in THREE of the first four games of the season. Does anyone here seriously think he wouldn't have had more chances? Azpi had to wait until the end of September to get a chance and he took it with both hands, and his competition was Cole and Ivanovic.

Lukaku only had to do more than Lukaku, Ba and an out-of-shape Eto'o :D . What more did he want?

the badge means a lot more to me too. and hence i am supporting him. the saddest part is, u dont have anything against him except for this one instance? like i said SO BLOODY WHAT? so what if he asked? he is still our best striker!!!! its your arrogance to not support a certain player cos he supposedly "hurt your feelings" or something that is making u go against him rather than any logical reasoning.

So what if he walked up to Jose and said that he didn't want to represent this club anymore?

My feelings aren't hurt. It's got nothing to do with arrogance. I'm just fairly ambivalent to him. If someone says then they don't want to play for this club and it's supporters then that's fine. No-one's forcing him to, in fact it's an honour to play for this club in my opinion.

He had that chance, he decided he didn't want it and he can go off and have a nice career elsewhere. This club will survive and prosper with or without Romelu Lukaku. :D

The problem isnt him asking for a loan move or even a permanent move. Its the same issue with Courtois comments a few weeks ago. Why not sit and discuss it with the club? Why are you trying to alert other teams of your availability?

P.s. The quotes are on Skysports transfer centre.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Romelu Lukaku has admitted he may have to leave Chelsea this summer amid speculation the club are closing in on Diego Costa

a massive difference between saying he wants to leave and he may have to club. he said"chelsea buy a lot of player every window. there are ba, torres and costa, so i may be leaving." then he goes on to say that he already has talked to the club. what wrong did he say exactly?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9048809/romelu-lukaku-made-a-transfer-request-at-chelsea-before-his-everton-loan

Change their mind??

He got chances. He got minutes in THREE of the first four games of the season. Does anyone here seriously think he wouldn't have had more chances? Azpi had to wait until the end of September to get a chance and he took it with both hands, and his competition was Cole and Ivanovic.

Lukaku only had to do more than Lukaku, Ba and an out-of-shape Eto'o :D . What more did he want?

So what if he walked up to Jose and said that he didn't want to represent this club anymore?

My feelings aren't hurt. It's got nothing to do with arrogance. I'm just fairly ambivalent to him. If someone says then they don't want to play for this club and it's supporters then that's fine. No-one's forcing him to, in fact it's an honour to play for this club in my opinion.

He had that chance, he decided he didn't want it and he can go off and have a nice career elsewhere. This club will survive and prosper with or without Romelu Lukaku. :D

:lol: is it the same sky sports that reported cavani, hulk,falcao were joining chelsea. based everything on one articles. dont think jose said lukaku wanted a "transfer". if he had said he wanted a transfer, why dint our manager sell him?

oh probably cos he though lukaku has a future with the club!!! has that changed cos of his performances this season? i dont think so? so if our manger jose mourinho did think that this club was better off without LUKAKU, why dint he sell him? maybe u r wrong then? is not that easy to explain even if u look at it your way!!! :lol:

wasnot our captain and legend JT, going to go to CITY before he signed a new deal. should not he be ridiculed!!! :lol:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/06/07/4866080/lukaku-ive-told-chelsea-i-want-to-leave?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0

LUKAKU: I'VE TOLD CHELSEA I WANT TO LEAVE

Can't believe this happening but Im not even surprise , we not gave him a chance to shine. Insist of playing him Mourinho picked two super strikers like Ba and Torres who can just score a cheap goals. Im so angry right now because of his decision to leave us. I hope Jose will sell Ba and Torres. And next season we will see Lukaku and Costa in front.

1382156_623024444423141_120809025_n.jpg

:lol: is it the same sky sports that reported cavani, hulk,falcao were joining chelsea. based everything on one articles. dont think jose said lukaku wanted a "transfer". if he had said he wanted a transfer, why dint our manager sell him?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/29/jose-mourinho-romelu-lukaku-chelsea-everton

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/445944/Lukaku-handed-in-transfer-request

Dom Fifield at The Guardian is a decent journo, but he might be wrong too.

Maybe Jose didn't say Why do you never say why you are not here?' and those cameras that caught him saying it are lying. Maybe it was an actor, or some elaborate animatronic. Does Jose Mourinho even exist or is he an apparition constructed of our collective wills??

oh probably cos he though lukaku has a future with the club!!! has that changed cos of his performances this season? i dont think so? so if our manger jose mourinho did think that this club was better off without LUKAKU, why dint he sell him? maybe u r wrong then? is not that easy to explain even if u look at it your way!!! :lol:

Lukaku is a talent so why would we sell him? You do need to bear in mind the timing of his request towards the end of the window.

wasnot our captain and legend JT, going to go to CITY before he signed a new deal. should not he be ridiculed!!! :lol:

JT and his agent acted the cunt to extract as much money from the club as he could when negotiating his contract. He never went to the extent Rooney did to hand in a request, although it's interesting how much supporters mocked the United fans who just bent over and took it from Rooney TWICE when he said he wanted to leave the club.

What a bunch of mugs they were for doing that. :ph34r:

remember when sturridge had said that he can be a 20 goal a season striker if given a chance to prove himself.

yet we thought he was all talk and no play. and now a player saying, "we have options like torres, ba and costa, so i may have to leave", is a player who is supposedly tooting his own horn!!! :lol: :lol: