Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I don't agree with people saying we should not sign Lukaku simply because we already have Drogba. Didier is not the player he was, and of course he is sooner or later going to move on. That means we will need our Plan B - if our 'beautiful football' fails then Lukaku is the perfect replacement. It makes sense to build for the future and a forward line boasting three strikes like Torres, Lukaku and Sturridge offers a range of talents; strength, pace and poise. Lukaku signing for this club would be an exciting and necessary acquisition.

I don't agree with people saying we should not sign Lukaku simply because we already have Drogba. Didier is not the player he was, and of course he is sooner or later going to move on. That means we will need our Plan B - if our 'beautiful football' fails then Lukaku is the perfect replacement. It makes sense to build for the future and a forward line boasting three strikes like Torres, Lukaku and Sturridge offers a range of talents; strength, pace and poise. Lukaku signing for this club would be an exciting and necessary acquisition.

I totally agree with you. I think we need far more than by Lukaku Neymar, Aguero or anyone. Lukaku yet to be developed and why not become better than Didier himself?

Not to mention that Lukaku will be another that comes only because of the many who will take money, Lukaku is a fan of the team and will play with his heart for the club, the players we need such devoted to the cause of the team, not because of higher wage .

Lukaku is our man for the moment, but for years to come.

Lukaku's manager joined the player yestarday on the practise ground where Anderlecht is for the moment in Portugal to talk with him.

Lukaku himselfs stays calm and doesn't try to think to much about a transfer. As long as he is an Anderlecht player he keeps on working hard and keeps his eye on the first league game with rsca.

Meanwhile Anderlecht is waiting for some news on Jovanovic and Mbokani. About Jovanovic theire could be some news later today. About Mbokani it is waiting untill Monaco and the player agree terms. Monaco want to loan him out, Mbokani himself wants a sale.

If both of them or one of them moves to Brussel, it could speed things up regarding a move from Lukaku..

Lukaku's manager admits that City isn't fully out of the race for the young Belgian..

I read yesterday, the only hold up with Lukaku to Chelsea is Anderlecht waiting for Jovanovic or Mbokani to reply as you said, and also the amount of money we pay anderlecht upfront. The only way he doesn't come here IMO is if we don't bid. As long as Chelsea are one of the options he has, he would choose us.

I read yesterday, the only hold up with Lukaku to Chelsea is Anderlecht waiting for Jovanovic or Mbokani to reply as you said, and also the amount of money we pay anderlecht upfront. The only way he doesn't come here IMO is if we don't bid. As long as Chelsea are one of the options he has, he would choose us.

Probably he would choose Cfc indeed..

Anderlecht denies there has been any contact with Arsenal regarding Lukaku. Cfc is still the main candidate for the youngster..

Well naturaly, unless Drogba joins Arsenal...haha. I think Lukaku just wants to follow his heroe's footsteps, I mean he is only 18.

Anderlecht denies there has been any contact with Arsenal regarding Lukaku. Cfc is still the main candidate for the youngster..

I wonder where you get this information ..

Otherwise, I enjoyed the fact that we remain a favorite for Lukaku