Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I hate to say this again, but Lukaku doesn't deserve to put on a Chelsea shirt ever again. He is trying to screw us over in the transfer market by publically stating he wants out. I'm not sure how many years are left in his contract, but we should loan him out to different shit clubs until his final year in the contract then sell him.

I hate to say this again, but Lukaku doesn't deserve to put on a Chelsea shirt ever again. He is trying to screw us over in the transfer market by publically stating he wants out. I'm not sure how many years are left in his contract, but we should loan him out to different shit clubs until his final year in the contract then sell him.

and if all these "quotes " are false ,,, what will you say then ???

IF they are true ,,, seems so many warriors on here WANT to believe that

Of course thats why I posted IF, I only go on what has been reported in The guardian, who usually are pretty reliable.

You cant really defend him after coming out with that, i'm sorry but he's not even willing to try and fight for his place, he wants it handed to him! This is Chelsea mate not fucking Everton... Drogba had to fight for his place, Lampard did (especially when Roman just took over), Jt, Essien, Azpi, Cahil etc, what i don't get is THAT if he is our second striker he'll start plenty of games.. he's just getting too big for his boots i'm afraid.

i remember me coming into the dressing room last year and seeing Samuel Etoo & Demba Ba and going: 'Whoah! Whats happening here? But its no problem many clubs are interested in me

Seriously? Demba fucking Ba and a past it Eto'o? "whoah" indeed. The thing that pisses me of the most is when he says "no problem many clubs are interested in me", i thought he 'loves' Chelsea? he can fuck off to one of those club for all i care tbh...

Also this quotes are real, The Telegraph and The Guardian are 100 percent reliable when it comes to quotes.

Some real prats in here. Slating him already without official proof. Yeah, 3 newspapers might have reported that but have any of us seen the interview themselves? Doubt it. Let's just wait before we take things out of context. I am sure he did not mean it in that way and that is if those quotes are even true.

Some real prats in here. Slating him already without official proof. Yeah, 3 newspapers might have reported that but have any of us seen the interview themselves? Doubt it. Let's just wait before we take things out of context. I am sure he did not mean it in that way and that is if those quotes are even true.

Read the interview and explain to me what context it was meant in. Because all I see is a child throwing his toys out of his pram because he isn't first choice.

#lukakuaid

You cant really defend him after coming out with that, i'm sorry but he's not even willing to try and fight for his place, he wants it handed to him! This is Chelsea mate not fucking Everton... Drogba had to fight for his place, Lampard did (especially when Roman just took over), Jt, Essien, Azpi, Cahil etc, what i don't get is THAT if he is our second striker he'll start plenty of games.. he's just getting too big for his boots i'm afraid.

Seriously? Demba fucking Ba and a past it Eto'o? "whoah" indeed. The thing that pisses me of the most is when he says "no problem many clubs are interested in me", i thought he 'loves' Chelsea? he can fuck off to one of those club for all i care tbh...

Also this quotes are real, The Telegraph and The Guardian are 100 percent reliable when it comes to quotes.

SHOW the quotes please on their websites