Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Romelu Lukaku has confirmed his desire to leave Chelsea this summer as they close in on Diego Costa. #CFC (Mail)

IF and i say if this is true than what the fuck is wrong with Lukaku? he has to fight for his place, he cant automatically be our number 1 striker...

Why shouldnt we believe? as yet, nothing has been dismissed. futhermore it doesnt seem that Mou is fancing Lukaku and if the right offer will come in, I am quite sure we will sell him. Even if I think we are making a big mistake

"as yet"

"does not SEEM"

"IF the right offer"

why u should not believe? those should be your reasons.

i mean give me something concrete and we will talk.

Remember the new PL deal as well, we don't have to raise the funds by selling players, we can spend £150 million this season and still be able to comply with FFP. Lets say we sign Cesc, Costa and Luis for £80 million, we can still spend £70 million, will we? probably not, but it's not a simple case of selling players to raise funds.

i understand its not!!! but most of the players on that list are deadwood to us. and they WILL be sold. marin, moses, kakuta, mikel, bertrand, ba/torres these wont be a part of our team next season or barely any part.

coming to lukaku. age is at his side. stats are at his side. do we even have a better 2nd striker at this moment than him? hell NOO. infact since the costa deal is not official, we dont have a single better striker than him. with the biggest competition in the world to start in 5 days, the minimum any sane person would do is atleast take a look at how he performs in the world cup. there is no reason for anyone to believeabout anything. infact if you believe all the tabloids, we are looking to seel hazard, oscar, lukaku, etc etc etc... this is a simple case of media paranoia.

Lukaku is a pus'y

Want a guaranted place in first team. Fears of competition.

No, he just knows (like everybody else), that he's the best striker on our books currently. You'd be pissed too if motherfucking Torres was ahead of you while you're scoring 30 goals in the same league at 20 years of age.

No, he just knows (like everybody else), that he's the best striker on our books currently. You'd be pissed too if motherfucking Torres was ahead of you while you're scoring 30 goals in the same league at 20 years of age.

Yea and he goes to Everon 'cause he fears Fernando fckin Torres.

btw

Romelu Lukaku has confirmed his desire to leave Chelsea this summer as they close in on Diego Costa(mail)

pussy.

Yea and he goes to Everon 'cause he fears Fernando fckin Torres.

btw

Romelu Lukaku has confirmed his desire to leave Chelsea this summer as they close in on Diego Costa(mail)

pussy.

link? provide a proper link to the video or the words he said.

I am sure that story isn't true. He wants to make his name at Chelsea this season. To be fair to him, he should be staying at Chelsea this season, instead of going out on loan which looks likely!

Lukaku: "You know Chelsea, every year they buy a new top striker" #CFC (Mail)

Lukaku: "I remember me coming into the dressing room last year and seeing Samuel Etoo & Demba Ba and going: 'Whoah! Whats happening here?"

Lukaku: "But its no problem. Many clubs are interested in me. At this stage I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup" #CFC

Lukaku: "Thats very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view." #CFC

EDIT: Seems like it´s fake. Sorry.

Seeing as the quotes are real and for some reason i posted this in the Fabregas thread, i might as well put it here.

Lukaku: "You know Chelsea, every year they buy a new top striker, i remember me coming into the dressing room last year and seeing Samuel Etoo & Demba Ba and going: 'Whoah! Whats happening here? But its no problem many clubs are interested in me. At this stage I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup, Thats very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view."
He's starting to piss me off, he's at a big club ffs, what does he fucking expect? is he honestly afraid to fight for his place? If that's the case he can fuck off to the likes of Wolfsburg or Everton and be number 1... good luck with that.

Romelu Lukaku tells Chelsea he wants to leave

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10883003/Romelu-Lukaku-tells-Chelsea-he-wants-to-leave.html

Is that legit ?

These are the same quotes as before, are u sure its fake ?

Both the Guardian and Telegraph are reporting it so won't be fake.

Romelu Lukaku tells Chelsea he wants to leave

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10883003/Romelu-Lukaku-tells-Chelsea-he-wants-to-leave.html

Is that legit ?

These are the same quotes as before, are u sure its fake ?

looks identical to the mail .. I would think Lukaku is MORE concerned about the World Cup