Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

If we can keep Costa and Lukaku I will as first and second choice I will be happy even if Torres stays...But if Torres somehow forces Lukaku out or has more games than Lukaku next season, well Jose fuck off.

If we cant sell Torres, who says Jose needs to play him anyway? I just hope Jose wont play Torres ahead of Lukaku, that would be idiotic.

Unless we are buying one more striker, letting him go is the dumbest thing i feel we can do.

Dont know how everyone, including Jose is forgetting last season, where you couldnt trust any of the 3.

We need Lukaku to be second in Line after Costa.

I really dont see Torres or Ba coming on in the 75th Minute when the scores are level and winning us the game.

With Lukaku, its much more possible.

These are rumors in any case, but if we go into the season with Costa Ba Torres, PL wont happen.

who the hell is selling him!!!! why do people believe everything they read!!!

NOTHING on the striker situation will be decided before the WC. specially nothing concerning lukaku will be decided before WC. he will be judged on merit without a doubt.

(Everton have opened talks with Chelsea over another deal for Romelu Lukaku. #CFC#EFC (Mail

(Romelu Lukaku has been offered to Atletico Madrid and has around six other clubs interested. #CFC (Mail

Juve would like to sign Lukaku on loan with option to buy but #CFC isn’t convinced by this option. #CFC value Lukaku at €25m (via @DiMarzio)

AS and Mundo Atletico are both reporting Romelu Lukaku is favourite to replace Diego Costa at #Atletico Madrid. #CFCpic.twitter.com/lgpCq0ZA4c

NOTHING on the striker situation will be decided before the WC. specially nothing concerning lukaku will be decided before WC. he will be judged on merit without a doubt.

Forget him being sold, the idea of a loan next season without a proper second striker at Chelsea is wrong

Forget him being sold, the idea of a loan next season without a proper second striker at Chelsea is wrong

it is going to be a long window. We are already in a GREAT situation by selling off luiz for 50mil £.

I mean this can be the total money we get out of our sales

Luiz - 50mil £

Torres - 10mil £

Ba -5 mil £

Mikel - 7mil £

Bertand - 5mil £

Romeu -2mil £

Kakuta -2mil £

Marin - 5mil £

A total of 86 mil £ at least. And this would be minimum that we will get.

We are buying

Costa - 32mil £

fabregas - 30mil £

Luis- 20mil £

That is an overall of 82 mil.

We are still saving some money. If jose decides that lukaku is not ready to be our 2nd striker and we are willing to pay 15-20mil £ for mandzukic, I don't see a problem with it. Lukaku can go on loan to ATM for a year or 2, come back with the experience of leading a CL playing team plus a team that will be in top 3/4 in liga. I don't see the problem with that.

it is going to be a long window. We are already in a GREAT situation by selling off luiz for 50mil £.

I mean this can be the total money we get out of our sales

Luiz - 50mil £

Torres - 10mil £

Ba -5 mil £

Mikel - 7mil £

Bertand - 5mil £

Romeu -2mil £

Kakuta -2mil £

Marin - 5mil £

A total of 86 mil £ at least. And this would be minimum that we will get.

We are buying

Costa - 32mil £

fabregas - 30mil £

Luis- 20mil £

We are still saving some money. If jose decides that lukaku is not ready to be our 2nd striker and we are willing to pay 15-20mil £ for mandzukic, I don't see a problem with it. Lukaku can go on loan to ATM for a year or 2, come back with the experience of leading a CL playing team plus a team that will be in top 3/4 in liga. I don't see the problem with that.

No problem with the idea, but its about where you would rate Lukaku.

I would have Lukaku as our second choice over Mandzukic .

Loaning him out and letting him develop further at another club after 2 years already on loan will either mean that we will lose him in the end or that he will demand coming back as the first choice, which for the next few years is going to be diego costa.

What can be the harm in developing him here now that he has proven himself in the PL already?, that too as a second choice.

We have the capability of developing players here, lets develop him into the finished article

He has already terrorised the PL, and its not as if he is like that arsenal french striker guy who is crap.(the african-french one)

Remember the new PL deal as well, we don't have to raise the funds by selling players, we can spend £150 million this season and still be able to comply with FFP. Lets say we sign Cesc, Costa and Luis for £80 million, we can still spend £70 million, will we? probably not, but it's not a simple case of selling players to raise funds.

Why shouldnt we believe? as yet, nothing has been dismissed. futhermore it doesnt seem that Mou is fancing Lukaku and if the right offer will come in, I am quite sure we will sell him. Even if I think we are making a big mistake

I get the feeling that if Lukaku was the top scorer and player of the tournament, JM would still sell him. It's obvious that Costa & Lukaku should the club's lead strikers but it will not happen. This is another Sturridge fiasco in the making...

Everyday I hear Lukaku is moving somewhere or another, but it is clear to see he wants to make his name at Chelsea. Mourinho needs to make a wise decision about his future, which doesn't involve him being sold.