Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Wolfsburg got more money than anyone in Germany. Lukaku for 30m would be peanuts for them & Jose knows that. That's why I am afraid of seeing him gone after the WC.

Nah Bayern still got the most. Wolfsburg will become the 2nd force in German football eventually. But 30m for Lukaku would be the 3rd highest transfer sum ever paid by a German club. It is interesting how the Bundesliga has withstood all that hype and seldom made to big transfers. Still has some decent teams. Anyway 30m is not enough for Rom, given we bought him for 20 or so. IMO if he really wants to stay, there is a possibility he will. Even though it would be typical Chelsea to sell such a player.

Nah Bayern still got the most. Wolfsburg will become the 2nd force in German football eventually. But 30m for Lukaku would be the 3rd highest transfer sum ever paid by a German club. It is interesting how the Bundesliga has withstood all that hype and seldom made to big transfers. Still has some decent teams. Anyway 30m is not enough for Rom, given we bought him for 20 or so. IMO if he really wants to stay, there is a possibility he will. Even though it would be typical Chelsea to sell such a player.

As someone mentioned here, what´s behind Wolfsburg, I believe they are pretty close to Bayern.

I doubt, they will pay more than 30m for Lukaku. I would rather see him at Chelsea though. Jose is waiting for the WC & Lukaku will excel there, I feel. Perhaps his price might rise a bit, then.

I think WC shouldn't change a lot of things about his future ... because Diego costa is about to sign..and there are still 3 strikers..I know Chelsea can’t afford to wait . but still it’s a pity we use to rely on “proven” /players (usually +-25yo) only. Meanwhile such great talents are slipping through the net. My guess: GL Rom in your future club . the guy is such a “unique” profile he knows clubs are interested in him. he is not like s1 who wants to lose time (remember the loan to everton). he won’t be satisfied with a kakuta like story. sometime soon we will regret. (you know...for instance : like signing an ex player.. ).. Anyway Guess what? KDB is playing better and better .both him and rom will be in starting line up in 2 weeks.. yes.. when u give trust and playing time it’s different story…

Business.

Seeing that we won't be able to offload Torres and he will stay with us for 2 more years and José asked Ba to stay, it won't be a stupid move.

Costa - Torres - Ba for next season

Loan Romelu for 2 seasons to Atlético. They are making world class strikers.

And when Torres leaves us, We will have a real great strike force in Costa - Lukaku - Bamford / someone else

I'm sure that Romelu will progress a lot more in spain with his link up play and his first touch

Chelsea set to complete Diego Costa transfer and move Romelu Lukaku on to Spain

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-set-complete-diego-costa-3645833#ixzz33m517MSt
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Seeing that we won't be able to offload Torres and he will stay with us for 2 more years and José asked Ba to stay, it won't be a stupid move.

Costa - Torres - Ba for next season

Loan Romelu for 2 seasons to Atlético. They are making world class strikers.

And when Torres leaves us, We will have a real great strike force in Costa - Lukaku - Bamford / someone else

I'm sure that Romelu will progress a lot more in spain with his link up play and his first touch

Chelsea set to complete Diego Costa transfer and move Romelu Lukaku on to Spain

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-set-complete-diego-costa-3645833#ixzz33m517MSt

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Are we absolutely sure Lukaku will only go on loan? Also how long does he have left on his contract?

We all prefer him as 2nd choice but it doesn't look likely with Torres and Ba staying.

yeah if he is to play here then Ba would have to leave and I know Jose has asked him to stay but we really can not always believe what he says. Also we can not expect him to say that a player will leave.

The loan for him would be great but Torres should be nowhere near the roster. Ba I could deal with as #3 but only if Lukaku was #2.

Loaning him again only makes sense if you have good #2 and #3 options. Enduring another year with Torres and Ba is not acceptable.