Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

There is no decision (official one) to be made. There is no need to talk with the player - despite his claims. He has two years left on his contract, so he will show up like any other player and play for the club. He wants assurances? There is no such a thing at a top club much less to a nobody like him; he's a good young prospect, nothing more.

If later Chelsea decide to loan him out or sell him, that's a different discussion. If anything his constant and frank talks with the press can only hinder his feature at the club.

He hasn't really been given a shot at Chelsea. I'm just concerned that Jose might grow tired of constantly hearing Lukaku's considerations on the press.

There is no decision (official one) to be made. There is no need to talk to the player - despite his claims. He has two years left on his contract, so he will show up like any other player and play for the club. He wants assurances? There is no such a thing at a top club much less to a nobody like him; he's a good young prospect - nothing more.

If later Chelsea decide to loan him off or sell him, that's a different discussion. If anything his constant and frank talks with the press can only hinder his feature at the club.

He hasn't really been given a shot at Chelsea. I'm just concerned that Jose might grow tired of constantly hearing Lukaku's considerations on the press.

If he was clever he could try to follow Dave example at the start of the season, waiting to take his chance and impresses when the moment come. However, now he is talking like Courtois(who is possibly the best GK in the world atm) despite having no where near status. He needs to learn to be quiet sometime, not just outspoken all the time especially if he doesn't have the talent(yet) to back it up with.

If he was clever he could try to follow Dave example at the start of the season, waiting to take his chance and impresses when the moment come. However, now he is talking like Courtois(who is possibly the best GK in the world atm) despite having no where near status. He needs to learn to be quiet sometime, not just outspoken all the time especially if he doesn't have the talent(yet) to back it up with.

You're talented or you're not. As I see, you're now saying he doesn't have pure talent but he just is one young physical monster which makes him special . To be clear, I'm still doubting his talent, as in pure technique, but I know he has an eye for scoring goals :D .

You're talented or you're not. As I see, you're now saying he doesn't have pure talent but he just is one young physical monster which makes him special . To be clear, I'm still doubting his talent, as in pure technique, but I know he has an eye for scoring goals :D .

I thought the point of the game was to score goals ,,, Put the ball in their net more than they put it in ours ,, Id be happy if we won 6 5 ,, but I know someone who would

prefer 1 0..

Lukaku,De Bruyne,Courtois and Hazard..maybe it's the media's fault but they could do with some training on how to deal with it. It would have been better for Chelsea to have kept them all at the club last year ,not just Hazard from start to finish and i think we done them a favour in loaning them out for their World cup hopes.

De Bruyne was way too impatient and may never reach his potential now,as a great player at a great club..needs to grow mentally.

Lukaku and Courtois are due a place in the matchday squad now but not really before.

Lukaku said it all realy. He loves club, wants to play for it and seems like genuine Cfc fan.

If he wont be our player next season, Mou is the one and only to blame. He shpuld put his ego or whatever he has with Lukaku aside and keep such talented player here.

I think Jose will depend upon 2 strikers next season and will keep an extra one as back up. Costa and Lukaku will be our main strikers with Torres probably being our third option. Ideally I would rather have Ba for that role as he would offer more and be much cheaper but if no club is willing to take Torres then we will have to involve him.

I think Jose will depend upon 2 strikers next season and will keep an extra one as back up. Costa and Lukaku will be our main strikers with Torres probably being our third option. Ideally I would rather have Ba for that role as he would offer more and be much cheaper but if no club is willing to take Torres then we will have to involve him.

I really really hope so.

Its just very hard to see Torres on the bench, seems like its almost impossible.