Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Hmm we already knew that Lukaku struggles to keep his mouth shut. The question asked was about Lukaku not having contact with Mourinho for the last two months. Jose tone and mannerism suggests all things are not well, there is some friction...

Probably Lukaku asked for a loan move. Maybe he was afraid of the competition?

15 minutes against Hull coming off the bench for Torres and 25 minutes against Villa where Demba Ba started probably made him think that it might not have been a fair competition.

Then we signed a 32 year old out of retirement.

In a world cup year when he faces stiff competition for a starting place I think he probably felt he needed to be selfish. Going to Wigan won't be a massive help to his development, but unfortunately I don't know if staying here would've either.

I knew he was the one that requested the loan. Probably the correct the decision for his development but he didn't have the cojones like KDB to fight for his place.

De Bruyne had no premier league experience and plays in a position in which we are overstocked.

Lukaku scored 17 premier league goals and his competition was a has-been and a never-will-be...and then old man Eto'o.

I know you don't look to make cogent points that make much sense, and you won't reply to posts, but even for you that's a weak point.

He actually had the 'cojones' to step up and take a penalty in the Super Cup, unlike certain other players as well.

Or he doesn't love this club. He just want to play wherever.

He just wants to play by the sounds of it.

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe he should've looked to go to Russia and simply got unfit whilst cashing in the big cheques rather than being what appears to be the model professional.

Yeah I've always felt like Lukaku talks to the media just a bit too much. It's refreshing for a young player to be available for the interview all the time, but not necessary at the same time. In the end I think the loan was a good move for his development. He's effective, but is undoubtedly still very raw.

This guy just needs to do the talking on the pitch.if he does that then I am sure Jose will be happy with him next season and keep him.Its all in Lukaku's hands now.

That's what was said last season when he was loaned out. It's in Chelsea's hands to confide in him or not and he clearly doesn't feel any trust in his qualities from the manager. And hearing all the strikers linked to Chelsea getting closer to a new transfer window, next season will be exactly the same as this season. Better for him to leave and find a manager who actually helps him.

That's what was said last season when he was loaned out. It's in Chelsea's hands to confide in him or not and he clearly doesn't feel any trust in his qualities from the manager. And hearing all the strikers linked to Chelsea getting closer to a new transfer window, next season will be exactly the same as this season. Better for him to leave and find a manager who actually helps him.

I totally disagree here.Finally he'll have a manger here who will last more than one season so I think the manager faith debate really isn't a strong one this season.As for the striking options next season.I am pretty certain that Ba and Eto'o will leave the club,so if that does happen I guess Lukaku will get enough chances if he continues his good run of form at Everton.

There is no need to panic ,we all know he loves the club and wants to be the main man here.

Our striking options next season will be very strong-Torres,Lukaku and someone like maybe Martinez,Falcao etc.

I totally disagree here.Finally he'll have a manger here who will last more than one season so I think the manager faith debate really isn't a strong one this season.As for the striking options next season.I am pretty certain that Ba and Eto'o will leave the club,so if that does happen I guess Lukaku will get enough chances if he continues his good run of form at Everton.

There is no need to panic ,we all know he loves the club and wants to be the main man here.

Our striking options next season will be very strong-Torres,Lukaku and someone like maybe Martinez,Falcao etc.

Mate, then he will get distributed the role of Demba Ba today. Do you think that will satisfy him if he had another year of 15+ PL goals?

I agree with most things that are said about Lukaku around here, and that he might not have been ready for Chelsea this season . But as long as Chelsea keeps buying world class strikers, there is no point for him to stay as technically he gets outclassed by all the names that are coming to your mind now. And we know what Mourinho wants to achieve with the attacking compartiment of his team.