Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Boy, that was bad timing wasn't it. ;) (Just to make it clear that statement above doesn't pertain to you :yes: )

Not really, I still stand behind my point. I know Lukaku can score goals, he's a natural born goal scorer, like I've said many times before he's not gone out on loan to prove he can score goals. He's gone out on loan to improve his general play and to do the right thing in moments such as the one where he really should've done better with the final ball in the counter.

Boy, that was bad timing wasn't it. ;) (Just to make it clear that statement above doesn't pertain to you :yes: )

Not really, I still stand behind my point. I know Lukaku can score goals, he's a natural born goal scorer, like I've said many times before he's not gone out on loan to prove he can score goals. He's gone out on loan to improve his general play and to do the right thing in moments such as the one where he really should've done better with the final ball in the counter.

Maybe Skipper .... I think Lukaku will never be a complete player. He will always be a pure bred goalscorer with quasi limited technical ability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whether he is better or not is irrelevant. In Mourinho's eyes, would Lukaku have even been first choice? Would he be having the same impact for us coming in and out of the team every week?

Fantastic loan move for him and US in the long term, not to mention taking points off teams around us in the process.

You're embarrassing really - what do you think he was doing at West Brom last season he was scoring goals coming in and a sub.

Do you even follow our loaned players or just make shit up as you go?

Just because Jose is our manager doesn't mean his decisions are always right - so far Lukaku is proving him wrong on the field

Lukaku will never be first choice for Chelsea. No matter how much he scores at everton, mou will say "it's not the same as for chelsea" and buy a 28y old experienced instead. No Way mou will take the risk of having a 22yold as first choice, face it.

Maybe Skipper .... I think Lukaku will never be a complete player. He will always be a pure bred goalscorer with quasi limited technical ability.

I agree that he won't ever become amazing technically but there are certain refinements he can make, and for that to happen he needs to be playing regularly.

The thing is with me, I don't want Romelu to just be content with being a solid goal scorer, I want him to be the best he can be, because he certainly has the mentality for that.

I agree that he won't ever become amazing technically but there are certain refinements he can make, and for that to happen he needs to be playing regularly.

The thing is with me, I don't want Romelu to just be content with being a solid goal scorer, I want h to be the best he can be, because he certainly has the mentality for that.

He has the mentality alright. He will improve for sure.

He's 80% of a game crap,poor technique and much much more to add to his flaws but.............,

He ALWAYS score and thats only thing that realy counts for a striker

In a few years from now nobody will remember his poorlink-up play or technique, but his goals are written down

He's 80% of a game crap,poor technique and much much more to add to his flaws but.............,

He ALWAYS score and thats only thing that realy counts for a striker

In a few years from now nobody will remember his poorlink-up play or technique, but his goals are written down

Isn´t that what´s required from any striker ? Score goals, some pretty dribbling is left for those Brazilians.

Isn´t that what´s required from any striker ? Score goals, some pretty dribbling is left for those Brazilians.

Well yeah, that was my point, you can dribble a whole team but if it doesnt end up in a goal whats the point?