Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku is a great player but he can be alot better than he already, so let him develop at everton, in the end he and chelsea will benefit from it, playtime is very important for young players

Thats my vieuw on it

I respect your view. However, to say Lukaku will develop at Everton, it´s funny. Couldn´t he develop at Chelsea & contribute in scoring ? After all, Jose claims to have helped many players before.

I respect your view. However, to say Lukaku will develop at Everton, it´s funny. Couldn´t he develop at Chelsea & contribute in scoring ? After all, Jose claims to have helped many players before.

The moment we got eto'o i kinda knew it would kill lukaku's playtime here, therefore i was quite happy with the loan ;)

In fairness I think Eto'o has been quite decent so far, he's much quicker than I thought he would be at this stage. He only needs to calibrate his finishing as his positioning, link up play and work rate have been really good.

Another important observation I've made of him is that I always see him with his arms around our attacking players, talking and teaching them a thing or two. The irony is that Lukaku would probably be the one would who would gain the most from Eto'o's footballing lectures but he's on loan.

In fairness I think Eto'o has been quite decent so far, he's much quicker than I thought he would be at this stage. He only needs to calibrate his finishing as his positioning, link up play and work rate have been really good.

Another important observation I've made of him is that I always see him with his arms around our attacking players, talking and teaching them a thing or two. The irony is that Lukaku would probably be the one would who would gain the most from Eto'o's footballing lectures but he's on loan.

Really, Eto´o has been decent ?

Who cares about his positioning or quickness as you said ?

I thought, he was brought in to score.

God stop the fanboyism, mourinho made a mistake, Lukaku should be starting games for CHELSEA not everton. He is our best striker, had a great pre season, mourinho isn't god deal with it.

If we win the league will it still be a mistake? I don't think so but do you?

Yes. Because last time i checked we can't look in to the future, who knows with lukaku in our squad instead of the terrible trio we'd win the treble.

I disagree. Mancity, liverpool, Manu have far better strikers than lukaku and are still struggling to keep up. Etoo with his experience will be more decisive for chelsea in EPL and europe than lukaku currently.

Drop it, I've honestly had it with them. they aren't going to consider your opinion anyway. they fail to see how the future is properly panned out. If we had a Cudicini or Joe Cole thread back during Jose's first coming, these people would be doing the exact same. Jose made them eat their words, he'll do the same.

Nobody would do the same. That´s just your mistaken view.

As for any of us eating our words. Currently, Lukaku is making him look like a dimwit.

Drop it, I've honestly had it with them. they aren't going to consider your opinion anyway. they fail to see how the future is properly panned out. If we had a Cudicini or Joe Cole thread back during Jose's first coming, these people would be doing the exact same. Jose made them eat their words, he'll do the same.

There was an uproar about Cudicini getting dropped for Cech, the result? a runaway title win with the less goals conceded ever in a season.

and in a couple of years when Lukaku's one of the top PL scorer's, people will be moaning about another tough decision Jose has made.

For some i wonder if it will ever sink in!!!!!!

Sadly people did. You have no right to call it mistaken when you've no clue how it was.My grandad being a live example, well not anymore atleast. Scoring in a team that is built around him? His overall play is still poor . Dimwit? You should join up MOTD. You and the other lot would make a great panel of judges. I mean Chelsea are playing so poorly right ? Why talk about us winning at Norwich when you can talk about a raw unfinished striker scoring goals away from us. We so need someone who can score goals right now. So let's bring back Lukaku and make him suffer as well in a system that doesn't revolve around a striker?

I have every right to post whatever I want here. As long as I do not insult & I have not. Then the mods come in.

To judge you, I do not need any panel, at all. I already know, what you are capable & all about.

As I said, even you can have an opinion. Be it, but don´t tell anybody what to post here & remember it!

I have every right to post whatever I want here. As long as I do not insult & I have not. Then the mods come in.

To judge you, I do not need any panel, at all. I already know, what you are capable & all about.

As I said, even you can have an opinion. Be it, but don´t tell anybody what to post here & remember it!

You said I was mistaken, you could simply say you disagree with me. That's the kind of tone that's acceptable here. and the panel was about Chelsea and Lukaku.