Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Oh shut up about him being left on the bench. Better players than Lukaku have suffered similar fates and fought for their place. Lampard & Terry in recent years.....even the World Class Juan Mata or Oscar under Rafa.

Fact is he wanted it handed to him on a plate, if he's miles better than the strikers we have at the club combined like he himself, the media, rival fans and half our own claim he would have earned his place by now.

He clearly wanted out with this being a WC year and all. No doubt about it and there's no reason for Mourinho to lie about it either.

I don't care how good he is, those comments are bang out of order with him being on the club's payroll and all.

I can't stop laughing that people a) take what journos have to say seriously, and B) get so bent out of shape when a play who is loaned to another wants to help his loaner team win.

Romelu: I'm glad to be here at Everton, but I don't want us to finish ahead of Chelsea, and I don't want Chelsea to win the PL.

I mean this is what some of you think he should say?

He's loyal to the club he's playing for which actually means he's taking his loan seriously, as opposed half-assign it and thinking I just want to go through the motions and get back to Chelsea.

Oh and for anyone that criticizes players for loyalty you can't have it both ways. Lukaku isn't guaranteed to play at Chelsea so why to each team he plays for with respect. He may end up at one his loan squads.

Oh shut up about him being left on the bench. Better players than Lukaku have suffered similar fates and fought for their place. Lampard & Terry in recent years.....even the World Class Juan Mata or Oscar under Rafa.

Fact is he wanted it handed to him on a plate, if he's miles better than the strikers we have at the club combined like he himself, the media, rival fans and half our own claim he would have earned his place by now.

Something tells me you haven't set foot on a pitch in your life, being the 4th in row for 1 position eats you alive.

If ibrahimovic, think that's a good example to compare, would have been handled the same in his younger years he would have given ajax and juventus the middle finger. and believe me, he didn't have his current status back then.

As i previously said, stop thinking of them as a number and start counting in the human factor of it all, it's not fifa you are playing.

Also your argument about he wanted it handed on a plate is invalid, nothing about that loan to everton guaranteed him a weekly start, his goals there are doing that job for him.

The decision made around the loan was a logical and humane one, i'd say well done by him and the board, everyone happy.

He clearly wanted out with this being a WC year and all. No doubt about it and there's no reason for Mourinho to lie about it either.

I don't care how good he is, those comments are bang out of order with him being on the club's payroll and all.

I would think he is being paid by Everton and they may also be paying a fee for his loan as well. but dont let that spoil your tantrum

Good coaching in Chelsea is, before everything, winning titles.

That would be managing. Two roles, one person. Coaching people to get the best out of them being the other role. They are not mutually exclusive but sometimes clash. As in lukaku's case.

I love Lukaku. It's great that he's fired up and all, but he seriously needs to learn to say nothing sometimes. He's like the media's dream: he answers everything thrown at him.

He needs to talk less about Chelsea. If his focus really is Everton, then just say that instead. Great that he wants to outscore our strikers but the whole "I hope we finish above Chelsea" things is completely unnecessary. He should take the stance he did last year which was something along the likes of "I don't care about Chelsea right now" or "My priority isn't Chelsea" or whatever he said. Otherwise he's going to keep coming out with these Chelsea related one liners for the media to post on every page.

He has yet to mature when speaking to the press.

I love Lukaku. It's great that he's fired up and all, but he seriously needs to learn to say nothing sometimes. He's like the media's dream: he answers everything thrown at him.

He needs to talk less about Chelsea. If his focus really is Everton, then just say that instead. Great that he wants to outscore our strikers but the whole "I hope we finish above Chelsea" things is completely unnecessary. He should take the stance he did last year which was something along the likes of "I don't care about Chelsea right now" or "My priority isn't Chelsea" or whatever he said. Otherwise he's going to keep coming out with these Chelsea related one liners for the media to post on every page.

He has yet to mature when speaking to the press.

The question is who cares what he says? Did he hurt your feelings? It's free country, he can say whatever he wants to say as long as he faces the consequences. The consequences being a couple of dudes acting butthurt on the internet. :P

If I was loaned out and I thought I was better than the guys who weren't, I'd make it a contest too. It is still a game, right?

The question is who cares what he says? Did he hurt your feelings? It's free country, he can say whatever he wants to say as long as he faces the consequences. The consequences being a couple of dudes acting butthurt on the internet. :P

If I was loaned out and I thought I was better than the guys who weren't, I'd make it a contest too. It is still a game, right?

Do I sound butthurt? All I said was that he lacks maturity when speaking to the press.

Maturity also seems to go out the window when dealing with Lukaku fanboys...

Do I sound butthurt? All I said was that he lacks maturity when speaking to the press.

Maturity also seems to go out the window when dealing with Lukaku fanboys...

I am not a Lukaku fanboy ,,but I think he had earned the right to start this season ... Ignoring that I can see nothing wrong in any of his comments to the press.

I am not a Lukaku fanboy ,,but I think he had earned the right to start this season ... Ignoring that I can see nothing wrong in any of his comments to the press.

Eh, I don't think he earned the right to start the season (unless you meant given a start or two).

Lukaku right now, seems like a player that would score a goal and completely disappear for the rest of the game.