Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I would have pissed off too, he was on the bench watching Torres; Ba and now semi retired Eto'o start matches for us - while a few months ago he was scoring hat tricks against United. Being told that you are behind the pecking order behind the biggest flop in English football is enough to piss off even the most professional strikers in the business. I know Lukaku is a Chelsea fan, so possibly he knows how shite Torres has been specially being a striker himself - he is not some casual guy who still thinks Torres is good enough for a club of a caliber.

I do worry he has low goals, outscoring our strikers is going to be a breeze, he should want to finish top scorer in the League this season. He has the needed attributes to do it.

"I hope my goals will help Everton finish higher than Chelsea"

Kid needs to know when to shut up.

I hope he thinks that. He wants his goals to help Everton finish higher than EVERY team, so he'll go into every game focused on being the best he can be so his current club can be the best they can be.

I hope he thinks that. He wants his goals to help Everton finish higher than EVERY team, so he'll go into every game focused on being the best he can be so his current club can be the best they can be.

"Thinks" - thats one thing, and thats ok. Saying everything you think is something that kids tend to do.

Dont talk in the media about your original club that way, thats what i think.

"I hope my goals will help Everton finish higher than Chelsea" Kid needs to know when to shut up.

So we applaud a team and a coach that instills a winning mentality but we expect them to alter it all together when being loaned out. I think Rom was right. I want our loanies to be gladiators for those teams.

They need to show they can cut it. If you can't deal with that, don't read the paper. Lukaku will score a lot of more goals. He will take every fucking opportunity to show the club he loves and loved for years to show he is worth it.

Again: how can anybody be against that sort of motivational fire?

He would not have won his spot, beceause Jose prefers more experienced players. Neither will he next year, because by then, Chelsea will have bought an other big name to replace Torres. But I hope Jose will be sacked by then, and replaced by a coach that has more guts and courage to bring young players. Bringing him next year, when he will already have +35 PL goals, isn't really adventurous.

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-42

Love this attitude from Lukaku.The poor guy scores 15+ goals out on loan yet he is still behind fernando fucking torres in the pecking order?Just cant wrap my head around it and I believe there is no harm in him wanting his team to finish as high as possible be it at the expense of chelsea.

kid needed to be appreciated...

First of all- life's a bitch, learn to deal with it like a grown up. Your boss havent thought you're up for it- move on and work. dont talk about your own club like they did something bad to you. Again, i think its absolutely ok he thinks that way, he's very motivated and its great, but i think he needs to learn what to say and what to not say in the media.

And about being appreciated... thats what you think. The manager thought other things, the manager thought Lukaku is not the right striker for his system, a manager who wants Rooney as the main man wouldnt want a 20 year old who lacks link up play abilities and experience as his main striker. You cant expect Jose to throw all he have in his mind about "What my team needs to look like". We'll maybe see in the future if Eto'o-Torres-Ba wasnt a good enough strike force to go into the season, and that will be on Mou's, but now its just the beginning of the season.

First of all- life's a bitch, learn to deal with it like a grown up. Your boss havent thought you're up for it- move on and work. dont talk about your own club like they did something bad to you. Again, i think its absolutely ok he thinks that way, he's very motivated and its great, but i think he needs to learn what to say and what to not say in the media.

And about being appreciated... thats what you think. The manager thought other things, the manager thought Lukaku is not the right striker for his system, a manager who wants Rooney as the main man wouldnt want a 20 year old who lacks link up play abilities and experience as his main striker. You cant expect Jose to throw all he have in his mind about "What my team needs to look like". We'll maybe see in the future if Eto'o-Torres-Ba wasnt a good enough strike force to go into the season, and that will be on Mou's, but now its just the beginning of the season.

would love to see you tell him to grow to his face ... don't bother replying ...

First of all- life's a bitch, learn to deal with it like a grown up. Your boss havent thought you're up for it- move on and work. dont talk about your own club like they did something bad to you.

No. Good coaching is about getting the most out of talent You abuse that argument a bit :) a meritocracy has its limits!

He's a winner and that's what it's all about.

Some ppl apparantly can't handle it when he says screw every other team this year, there's only one team for me and that's everton this year.

Put yourselves in his shoes, you just got the 4th place in the picking order, wich implies "sorry kid, we just don't have the trust in you." Next disappointment on the list is: None of those guys seem to be doing the job, yet you were rated below them still, been playing myself all my life, this would screw with my head as would it for any player.

I wonder how many ppl wouldn't get annoyed and/or frustrated, I wonder how many would have the coolness to say yeah i want My team(because that's what everton is to him this year)to finish as high as possible behind chelsea of course.

None! believe me, most would be disappointed not being given the trust and would move the world to finish as high as possible it might not be a realistic thing but that's what you would have on your mind, because that's what a winners mentality brings.

Ppl need to learn those guys on the pitch aren't just numbers. It's the sickness of football these days.