Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Should never have come on in all honesty. Offered nothing to the team.

Poor penalty hope it doesn't destroy his confidence like it did for Kakuta.

Ow fuck off mate; His on pitch performance was in no way related to the penalty; fuck sake.

Some people on here, unbelievable.

Drogba took almost the exact same penalty two seasons ago, if he had missed that you all would've been glad that he left and calling him a disgrace.

Lukaku is a young lad, if he had scored that it would've made a big difference but he never so get over it, the game was already fucked up from the referee, I've got no complaints for the players and especially Lukaku who came on and played very well. Fuck me man I really hope just for his sake that he doesn't see any of this, why the fuck would he even want to play for us when there's fans acting like 3 year olds.

This is ridiculous overreacting. Shame on you!

Not even Torres can hit so awfull and your telling me ridiculous. He was WBA main penalty kicker and always scored and now i see this shitty penalty atleast bomb it up the post but passins at the keeper? wtf

He should !@#%ing leave on loan worst penalty i saw in my life. PENALTY NOT PASS

Worst player i saw in my life i hope he is benched all year worthless player

At twenty, under a large amount of pressure, always completely compared to one of the best striker to ever grace the green of Stamford Bridge, and you judge him on that?

What do you expect? Some hero story where he is the supero hero? No, this is real life, and this kind of things sadly happen in football. If you judge him on one kick of the ball rather then the season he had at West Brom, where he outscored all of the goalscorers of this club, then i am sorry then you expect too much in the wrong moment. He isn't going to be a superstar over night, without minutes or these moments, he will learn and grow as a person and a player.

Ow fuck off mate; His on pitch performance was in no way related to the penalty; fuck sake.

He was shocking. No threat upfront but it was his defensive work rate that angered me. Couldn't be arsed to close down players.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go out loan.

With Eto'o here now and Torres clearly being favoured over him I can't see him getting enough game time this year.

With Ba not moved yet (and there not being much time left for a transfer) I guess I can kinda see Lukaku going on loan now and our options being Eto'o, Torres, Ba. I personally feel more comfortable with this since it's more 'established' etc. but whatever. Glorified friendly I just really wanted to win.

He was shocking. No threat upfront but it was his defensive work rate that angered me. Couldn't be arsed to close down players.

With Eto'o here now and Torres clearly being favoured over him I can't see him getting enough game time this year.

No threat upfront?? We had 10 men and rarely had an attack. Its not easy to be thrown into a high tempo game like this in extra time.

So in what 25 minutes did he get a chance to see his worth?

He was NOT shocking. Torres wasn't there for a full 40 minutes. Check back on the match. I will get back to you tomorrow on the actions with pleasure.

Ugh. Never mind.

Lukaku wasn't originally going to take the penalty. Apparently he insisted to Mourinho he wanted to take it, to which Mourinho replied: "Are you sure?" and Lukaku obviously said "Yes". Maybe he wanted to do a Drogba. It looked like he was going to replicate his penalty too. Maybe it's not us comparing him to Drogba, but himself trying to write the headlines and just falling short that's affecting him most. Moving on now (promise).

Lukaku wasn't originally going to take the penalty. Apparently he insisted to Mourinho he wanted to take it, to which Mourinho replied: "Are you sure?" and Lukaku obviously said "Yes". Maybe he wanted to do a Drogba. It looked like he was going to replicate his penalty too. Maybe it's not us comparing him to Drogba, but himself trying to write the headlines and just falling short that's affecting him most. Moving on now (promise).

Source?