Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

This game was a reality check for those people believed he was our 1st striker this season. Mad people were saying Mourinho did not start him against Villa because he would start against Manchester.

I really dont know what Mourinho has against him, starting Ba over him last game was a really stupid decision.

I'm actually very disappointed. I mean, he specifically forbade him to go on loan. F*ckin' give him a decent shot then.

And Eto'o? Seriously? He's probably been taking it easy for two years now. Is the board seriously expecting to get the player he was at Barca and Inter?

Ugh.

I'm not sure why Jose has ignored him thus far. Espiecally after giving Ba and Torres chances.

Not the kind of striker Joses needs for the team he has in mind. I see Lukaku getting few games in the season, other than FA Cups and League Cups. Etoo will lead the way, with Torres as a sub.

Lukaku isn't an idiot. He realises Benteke is playing at a club that is probably mid-table at best whilst he's at a club pushing for domestic and European honours.

So he probably doesn't think that, does he?

He hasn't ignored him. He's a young man with immense potential and we've played 3 games in 8 days at the start of the season. He'll get his chances and I'm confident he'll take them, but people need to be a bit more patient.

I just hope we don't screw up his development. Time to throw him into the deep end...if he doesn't play, he can't improve.

Bloody hell I don't know what games Jose is playing at but bringing Torres on when you have Lukaku on the bench is a criminal offense - cmon Jose we only have one quality striker

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Bloody hell I don't know what games Jose is playing at but bringing Torres on when you have Lukaku on the bench is a criminal offense - cmon Jose we only have one quality striker

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Either release him a couple of times in the next month or stop playing around with him and release him on the market.

This guy deserves to be in a PL first team.

I just hope we don't screw up his development. Time to throw him into the deep end...if he doesn't play, he can't improve.

He'll play. We're ONE WEEK into the new season and our third game was away to the champions.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

It's not a criminal offence. In fact it made a bit of sense (the game was getting stretched as players became fatigued so gaps opened up) especially when you consider Jose has to see Nando in action for himself.

Lukaku is going to be a great player, but he doesn't have to be thrown in away to the champions when a point is a good result.

It's not a criminal offence. In fact it made a bit of sense (the game was getting stretched as players became fatigued so gaps opened up) especially when you consider Jose has to see Nando in action for himself.

Lukaku is going to be a great player, but he doesn't have to be thrown in away to the champions when a point is a good result.

Playing Torres is a criminal offense - whether Jose sees Nando or doesn't see Nando doesn't make a difference because Nando is Championship level striker that brings smiles to opposition defenders when warming up or coming onto the field.

Lukaku scored a bloody hat trick against United just a few months ago and we bring on a player who in the previous 8 months managed 1 goal in the League so he can lose possession; pass the ball to the opposition and look disinterested in the middle of the field while our players are crossing into the box.

The only logical reason to bring on Torres is to show Roman how crap he is so Jose is given money for the big name striker he seems to want.

Feck me some of you are over-reacting just a little bit, let's not forget he is 20 years old, he is going to be a great player for us i have no doubt about that, just not yet.

Lukaku is in a similar position to what RVP was in 2004, very talented young player who has a great future, but he just isn't ready to be #1 at a club with design's on winning the title.