Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I think the same, he should stay in england to be homegrown at the end of the next season, that would be stupid

He would still count as being homegrown due to the fact that he is registered with Chelsea and, by extension, the FA. I'm about 90% sure this is the rule.

Romelu Lukaku: "I want to play as much as possible next season."

Romelu Lukaku: "I want to have a good World Cup, so I need to be ready for it."

Romelu Lukaku: "I am tempted to play for clubs like Everton, Fulham or even West Bromwich Albion again."

Romelu Lukaku: "But I won`t go to Tottenham. They are an attractive club, but out of respect for Chelsea I won`t strengthen one of their direct rivals in London."

All across Belgian media that Jose would absolutely want Lukaku to play at the Bridge the upcoming season.

"I want to make him my new Drogba"

Also mentioning Mourinho wants Torres to look for another team.

All across Belgian media that Jose would absolutely want Lukaku to play at the Bridge the upcoming season.

"I want to make him my new Drogba"

Also mentioning Mourinho wants Torres to look for another team.

It's based on following article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4942430/Romelu-Lukaku-can-be-Chelseas-new-Didier-Drogba.html

The Sun... :rolleyes:

Romelu Lukaku: "But I won`t go to Tottenham. They are an attractive club, but out of respect for Chelsea I won`t strengthen one of their direct rivals in London."

Even if he wanted to go, the club would be laughing at Levy and AVB's faces first

A wild rumour (Spanish sport named source) that i readed over here today is that Barcelona have Romelu on theire list this summer. They are looking for a cheap 2nd/3rd striker.

Also on the list, Klose, Gomez, Javi Hernandez and Torres..

A wild rumour (Spanish sport named source) that i readed over here today is that Barcelona have Romelu on theire list this summer. They are looking for a cheap 2nd/3rd striker.

Cheap ....

They can have Torres cheap.

Oh my goodness. Barcelona have Romelu on their list ? Roman is shaking in his boots.

They could have his name on a hundred lists and no one here will give a shit.

Well, I'd imagine after 17 PL goals at 19 his asking price wouldn't be cheap. Klose and Gomez seem to be more realistic and Torres really isn't a suitable option for Barca

Well, I'd imagine after 17 PL goals at 19 his asking price wouldn't be cheap. Klose and Gomez seem to be more realistic and Torres really isn't a suitable option for Barca

If they're willing to free us from that cancer they're definitely a suitable option...

Honestly now Lewy, Falcao, and probably Cavani are not gonna happen, i would rather see us properly invest in a high quality CM like Modric, and just take the leap of faith and stick this guy up top. Rather than buying an overpriced above average striker. If Cavani is available, then that would be the best option but otherwise, why spend 20 mil on someone who may not be that much better than what we have and may just get in the way.

Take the chance. Modric, KDB, Oscar, Mata, Hazard would be some supply line, and the guy has already shown he has a lot of abilty. Throw him in the deep end, and see if he sinks or swims. Could be one of the best things we do.

I Agree, Modric is an upgrade, but that is not enough, we need a proper right winger too and a fucking world class DM.

And then even Torres could be better