Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Don't want to fight, but you poles shall fuck off from Lithuania (Vilnius not Wilno) if you don't like it. Tell that to your bros lol. Peace.

no, it's you guys who should fuck off from Wilno, you only got it because of the fucking commies and are discriminating huge group of people.

WILNO ZAWSZE POLSKIE!

@Muzchap can't understand why you liked his post if you're not even part of the case

no, it's you guys who should fuck off from Wilno, you only got it because of the fucking commies and are discriminating huge group of people.

WILNO ZAWSZE POLSKIE!

@Muzchap can't understand why you liked his post if you're not even part of the case

Vilnius was ours before you took over. Check history mate. After "Rzeczpospolita Korony Polskiej i Wielkiego Księstwa Litewskiego" divisioning we lost it. But it still was ours. Also we are not discriminating huge group of people. But you polaks, have "problems" with education and exams here. While living here you don't want to take it in our language. Well guess what, they're in wrong neighborhood sunny. Fucking Tomaševszki or something.

Itt: Countries nobody cares about argueing about things nobody cares about.

inb4: nobody cares about your post/belgium/etc

Well I guess that was to us. So the fight ended pretty much without even starting lol. Carry on with Lukaku.

I don't care that much about his dribbling abilities (although I think there isn't too much wrong with it)... as long as he scores goals, put pressure on any EPL defense, remains the lovely guy he is... and keeps tripping Carragher with his power and pace :D

carragher-lukaku.gif

I don't care that much about his dribbling abilities (although I think there isn't too much wrong with it)... as long as he scores goals, put pressure on any EPL defense, remains the lovely guy he is... and keeps tripping Carragher with his power and pace :D

carragher-lukaku.gif

Carra retired now, so he doesnt have to fear Lukaku anymore :D

Vilnius was ours before you took over. Check history mate. After "Rzeczpospolita Korony Polskiej i Wielkiego Księstwa Litewskiego" divisioning we lost it. But it still was ours. Also we are not discriminating huge group of people. But you polaks, have "problems" with education and exams here. While living here you don't want to take it in our language. Well guess what, they're in wrong neighborhood sunny. Fucking Tomaševszki or something.

no, it was not yours. For the majority of it's existance Wilno was inhabited by Poles. Even in 1897 there were 30% of Poles in Wilno and only 2% of Lithuanians. Check history. You changed that number only because you got up nazi's and communist's asses so deep that you murdered majority of Poles. You took the coward way. We are not polaks, have some fucking respect. You are discriminating a huge group of people by forcing them to abandon their culture which was cultivated there long before you crawled there. You rule that land for what, 20 years? You are destroying monuments and treating people like dogs. You should be ashamed because you only exist due to the Russian interest.

558776_442127892500911_1658845835_n.jpg

great example btw. threatening a man because he fights for his rights. truely democratic country. great successors of the communists.

no, it was not yours. For the majority of it's existance Wilno was inhabited by Poles. Even in 1897 there were 30% of Poles in Wilno and only 2% of Lithuanians. Check history. You changed that number only because you got up nazi's and communist's asses so deep that you murdered majority of Poles. You took the coward way. We are not polaks, have some fucking respect. You are discriminating a huge group of people by forcing them to abandon their culture which was cultivated there long before you crawled there. You rule that land for what, 20 years? You are destroying monuments and treating people like dogs. You should be ashamed because you only exist due to the Russian interest.

558776_442127892500911_1658845835_n.jpg

great example btw. threatening a man because he fights for his rights. truely democratic country. great successors of the communists.

I have no idea why this topic is being discussed in the Lukaku-thread, but you are wrong. I say this as a Pole myself, Wilno/Vilnius have existed much, much longer than since 1897, before the commonwealth even existed.

There have been times when Poles were a majority in the city, but that hardly translates into making it Polish.

From a historical point of view, it was Lithuanian longer than it was ever Polish, and seniority rules. There is unfortunetely a tendency in modern Poland to see old Lithuania as a region of old Poland, rather than the joint commonwealth they were for a long time. Many Poles dont even know that King Jagiello was Lithuanian, and that many of his successors were more pro-Lithuanian than pro-Polish.

Much of this is due to the Polonization of the commonwealth during its late stages, which is very unfortunate as both countries enjoyed their greatest prosperities when they were joined, and much of the tragedy that has afflicted them since has come from the mutual distrust that we see to this day.

A shame that people can never learn.

Either way, this is hardly related to Lukaku (unless he was born in Wilno/Vilnius and cant decice whether he is Polish or Lithuanian) and surely there must be better threads for this kind of discussion? Perhaps create one in the general talk, and while youre at it, create a thread on the Balkan wars for calm and rational argumentation.

I have no idea why this topic is being discussed in the Lukaku-thread, but you are wrong. I say this as a Pole myself, Wilno/Vilnius have existed much, much longer than since 1897, before the commonwealth even existed.

There have been times when Poles were a majority in the city, but that hardly translates into making it Polish.

From a historical point of view, it was Lithuanian longer than it was ever Polish, and seniority rules. There is unfortunetely a tendency in modern Poland to see old Lithuania as a region of old Poland, rather than the joint commonwealth they were for a long time. Many Poles dont even know that King Jagiello was Lithuanian, and that many of his successors were more pro-Lithuanian than pro-Polish.

Much of this is due to the Polonization of the commonwealth during its late stages, which is very unfortunate as both countries enjoyed their greatest prosperities when they were joined, and much of the tragedy that has afflicted them since has come from the mutual distrust that we see to this day.

A shame that people can never learn.

Either way, this is hardly related to Lukaku (unless he was born in Wilno/Vilnius and cant decice whether he is Polish or Lithuanian) and surely there must be better threads for this kind of discussion? Perhaps create one in the general talk, and while youre at it, create a thread on the Balkan wars for calm and rational argumentation.

In the politics thread maybe?

Ps: Lukaku does look a bit Polish!

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/22/west-ham-hoping-romelu-lukaku-will-snub-midlands-for-bright-london-lights-3804402/

Sullivan told the Daily Mirror: ‘Lukaku would be a loan again. We’d maybe buy him a year later if Chelsea decide they don’t want him.

Go home, David, you're drunk.

And if we loan him out again our board/staff are the drunk ones.

Perhaps... Although it depends on who we sign. I wouldn't mind if he goes out on loan again (not to WHU though), if we sign a top-drawer striker.

That leaves us with a new signing as first choice and Torres/Ba to battle it out for 2nd/3rd striker (doesn't really matter what order because they're both as useless as each other). Then the following summer, one of Torres/Ba leaves, and Lukaku becomes second striker.

Seems quite likely knowing the board.