Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku's performance makes up for Sturridge's in Liverpool's win.

Watching Sturridge's movement against Newcastle...just made me think of what might have been.

Alot of fans called him selfish, they said he didn't know how to pass the ball or look around for his team-mates...but at Liverpool, he seems to be playing with freedom and confidence & he seems to know where his team-mates are..

I hope we don't screw up Lukaku and actually give him a proper chance to establish himself at Chelsea.

Why would that be ....

Maybe because they gave a 19 year old - dying to start his career in the EPL the chances we never did. Fact. We loved Torres too much. What. A. Waste.

I don't see that as a problem, they have give him an opportunity and he is giving back that. I like it.

Exactly.

As unbelievable as it sounds now, he could've had a really shit season, not playing much and starting from the bench like a lot of loanees. The Odemwingie thing helped, but Steve still gave him a chance and the fans got behind him 100%, we can hardly say the same. He's completely entitled to say thank you.

Watching Sturridge's movement against Newcastle...just made me think of what might have been.

Alot of fans called him selfish, they said he didn't know how to pass the ball or look around for his team-mates...but at Liverpool, he seems to be playing with freedom and confidence & he seems to know where his team-mates are..

I hope we don't screw up Lukaku and actually give him a proper chance to establish himself at Chelsea.

His game at Liverpool reminds me of his time on loan at Bolton. Seems he plays great for mid-table teams. Also, it was batshit nonsense from Pardew to play the high-line vs Coutinho and Sturridge. all those factors helped Liverpool but yeah, I regret he wasn't given a proper chance here and hope that's not the case with Lukaku, KDB, Chalobah etc

Why shouldn't he kiss the badge? everyone related to West Brom love him, he just wants to show his appreciation.

The reason why we were angry at Yossi Benayoun for kissing the Arsenal badge was because he's not a young player gaining experience, no, he's a 32 year old who kissed the badge of a rival club while only starting a few games... embarrassing if you ask me.

Why shouldn't he kiss the badge? everyone related to West Brom love him, he just wants to show his appreciation.

The reason why we were angry at Yossi Benayoun for kissing the Arsenal badge was because he's not a young player gaining experience, no, he's a 32 year old who kissed the badge of a rival club while only starting a few games... embarrassing if you ask me.

Embarrassingly desperate. He was aching for Arsenal to sign him, so he did anything he could, which included celebrating against us when Arsenal scored and the badge kissing. Sad guy. I know he pretty much doesn't owe us any loyalties, but he does owe us fucking respect. Respect for the club that pays his wages at the moment. Snake.

Lukaku however, was just showing his respect for West Brom.

He won young player and top goalscorer awards at the End of season WBA dinner this evening. The guy is just unreal, we owe him so much this season. Its been nothing short of a pleasure having him, Hes really brought into the club and shown us great respect, I really hope he continues to grow and becomes the world class forward we all think he will become. deserves it

He came joint runner up in Supporters player of the year to Gareth McAuley with Claudio Yacob who has had a magnificent year aswell

That's great, but a bit surprising to read, tbh. All the WBA fans that I have met were criticizing Romelu throughout the season.

That's great, but a bit surprising to read, tbh. All the WBA fans that I have met were criticizing Romelu throughout the season.

They are just slowly accepting the fact this beast isn't going to be there anymore come next season.

No, West Brom fans for the opposition views I do before matches..

I don't see how they can fault a striker that has got them 14 Premier League goals this season at vital grounds like Anfield and St James park. I would of loved to have got 14 Premier League goals from Torres with Mata, Hazard and Oscar behind him lol not bloody Youssouf Mulumbu and Marc Antoine Fortune :lol::lol::lol::lol: