Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Great goal, nice to see Romelu scoring at this age. 19 and he's already smashed the Belgian leagues, and now he's pacing through the top tier of English football. Either get him back in our squad if we sell Torres, or send him out on loan to Swansea.

Even if we can't sell Torres, I will keep him because he is in a different class to him, Torres is awful. If we can't ship him off, which would be understandable because no sane manager would want him in their team, then so be it. There is no way we should even consider keeping Torres at the expense of Lukaku.

This is his debut full season, he's still pretty raw and young. I must admit i wasn't expecting him to be this good already. I reckon 1 more year with WBA and then bring him in. He's close but still not there yet. He needs to play games every week.

Where's 'there'?

We have a pop at the board for not giving youth a chance, but I'm starting to wonder if the fans haven't got some part to play in it.

He's scored 14 goals in his first season, created goals for his teammates and loves this club.....but when it comes down to it how many t-shirts will he sell?

Now Falcao, there's a guy who can shift t-shirts. I bet fans will be queueing up to get his name printed on the back of their shirts. Shame we can't sign Shevchenko again because not only did he shift shirts, but he had that long name too which is where you really make money.

That's why Ba won't last here. Nice player, works hard, scores goals but really how much money can you make off 2 letters?

Thank god. There's no handshakes to talk about and that Lampard/ChelseaTV blunder really didn't have legs.

Personally I couldn't give a shit. He's been given a chance by West Brom and then fans there are decent people who have showered him with love and affection. We're still not sure if we want him back next season because he's 'not ready'.

Word for word my exact thoughts... He's ready and ready now! I will say it here - he could become bigger than Drogba...

To the guy that says He Has Space - he won't get that here - that my friend is the sign of a great player, great players make space ;)

Ok so he wasnt massively clinical today - he tried the keepers legs, keeper got lucky, long did exactly same thing and got lucky.

Just his runs, passing and physical presence - fr a young lad, unreal.

Like I said, he looked so raw in pre-season I was a little worried - but game time has fixed that and he offers so much more than we have now! He must start next season! I'd switch to a 4-4-2 with him and BA upfront or at least 4-4-1-1 with Hazard in behind and either Lukaku or BA up front... Torrid can be 3rd choice...

Same with Chalobah, Lukaku is ready, willing and ABLE RIGHT NOW! ;)

Also i have to say lukaku has really improved his link-up play.He really has got it all pace,power,athletism,good passer,solid link up player and his finishing will improve with age.

He's gotta come back to Chelsea at the end of this season.

I hate seeing Torres miss chance after chance for Chelsea.

Our strikers for next season should be: Ba, Lukaku and someone else.

He's gotta come back to Chelsea at the end of this season.

I hate seeing Torres miss chance after chance for Chelsea.

Our strikers for next season should be: Ba, Lukaku and someone else.

No doubt about that but you never know with emenalo -_-