Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I am very happy to be here for one year,

Stand by what I said; it's not his place to make statements such as above. To me it sounds like he does not want to be recalled.

Instead, he could've said something like this: "I'm very happy here, but I'd be happy to return to Chelsea as well; regardless I'd always do my best."

Or how about saying nothing? Not very hard.

Stand by what I said; it's not his place to make statements such as above. To me it sounds like he does not want to be recalled.

Instead, he could've said something like this: "I'm very happy here, but I'd be happy to return to Chelsea as well; regardless I'd always do my best."

Or how about saying nothing? Not very hard.

He's just replying to what they asked. And besides, he's trying to appear grateful to WBA, who in all fairness have provided more game time than Chelsea have.

Glad he scored but i would love to see the whole match. We already know he can score from 3 yards out, I want to see how his movement, work rate and first touch are improving.

Probably not good enough yet to be a starter at a club like Chelsea, even though I rate him higher than Torres and Sturridge as it is.

RB "It's too soon for me to be thinking about Lukaku, maybe in a couple of games" #CFC

Tweeted by the club.

Definitely suggests we're looking to bring him back, or at least considering the option. The fact Clarke played him ahead of Shane Long on Wednesday gives the impression he has a lot of faith in Lulu.

Let him stay at West Brom, get a new striker in January.

Lukaku might score more goals but certainly wont be great here, does anyone remember how brutal Lukaku was in pre season?, he's still got a poor first touch and he's not exactly a great footballer when it comes to link up play.

Let him stay at West Brom, get a new striker in January.

Lukaku might score more goals but certainly wont be great here, does anyone remember how brutal Lukaku was in pre season?, he's still got a poor first touch and he's not exactly a great footballer when it comes to link up play.

His speed should make up for his poor first touch, well if he gets a first touch into space it should. Still needs to improve for keeping the ball with his back to goal.

His speed should make up for his poor first touch, well if he gets a first touch into space it should. Still needs to improve for keeping the ball with his back to goal.

That's a ridiculous theory, you always need a good touch no matter what, we play short passes more than anything, and if Romelu can't hold the ball up or produce a bit of magic with a quick pass or flick on then he's only going to be as frustrating as Torres.

He's not ready yet, give him a season at least i say.

That's a ridiculous theory, you always need a good touch no matter what, we play short passes more than anything, and if Romelu can't hold the ball up or produce a bit of magic with a quick pass or flick on then he's only going to be as frustrating as Torres.

He's not ready yet, give him a season at least i say.

If he gets put clean through and does what he did against the Seattle Sounders (poor touch, recovered due to his speed, went round keeper and scored) I won't really mind. His first touch needs to be great with his back to goal, or when hes not running into space where he can recover it if its a bit iffy. I think if you've got a lot of pace and your first touch isn't the greatest but isn't the worst, when your clean through on goal you've always got a chance in recovering the ball. Sounds stupid but yeah

Hes got a few assists for WBA doesn't he? Fortunes goal vs Sunderland and Billy Jones goal vs whoever (the guy scored a deflected shot) might have been vs Southampton/Reading can't remember exactly....

I think he is homing his talents at West Brom and is doing well, and most importantly wants to do well and improve so he can be at the level he needs to be at to play for the football team he has loved since he was a boy. The fact he is getting the minutes is a good start, and him scoring goals is another great prospect - he is level-headed, and i am sure he knows he needs to improve certain aspects of his playing style and will do - but the only way for him to continue developing is by staying at West Brom for the rest of the season, not sitting on the bench here: which we know would happen if he was recalled.

If he gets put clean through and does what he did against the Seattle Sounders (poor touch, recovered due to his speed, went round keeper and scored) I won't really mind. His first touch needs to be great with his back to goal, or when hes not running into space where he can recover it if its a bit iffy. I think if you've got a lot of pace and your first touch isn't the greatest but isn't the worst, when your clean through on goal you've always got a chance in recovering the ball. Sounds stupid but yeah

Hes got a few assists for WBA doesn't he? Fortunes goal vs Sunderland and Billy Jones goal vs whoever (the guy scored a deflected shot) might have been vs Southampton/Reading can't remember exactly....

Doesn't mean anything, it's a completely different style of play at Chelsea and it's MUCH harder, only the most talented can do it.

If you think he's ready fair enough, he proved me wrong when i said he wasn't ready for a premier club move, and he's setlled in rather nicely, but I'm pretty sure it wont work at Chelsea at the moment. Though i do think he could grab goals because he's a natural goal scorer, it's what he is.

It's too early for lukaku. His first touch is improving, but not yet chelsea material. I remember the pre-season, dispite his 2 goals, he was awful. Nobody could link up with him, he lost about 10 - 15 possessions (turnovers) per game.

But he is getting better and better since July. May be within the next 2 years.

I think lukaku should stay at wba for atleast 2 more years.This will be an unpopular opinion but i think we need someone more polished and composed right now then lukaku.He is enjoying himself at wba so there is no reason to stall his progress right now.