Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Romulu Lukaku is all power, all beast. The very essence of African power and physicality is captured in this anthromorphic incarnation. His left foot so powerful that he doesn't even need a right, he shot is so devastating that he doesn't need a first touch. Finesse, subtlety, flair all mean nothing to the Belgian whose muscles with a single flex make women grow testicles and impregnante men. Power, brutality, power, pace, strength, speed, power, mass, Rolu has it all and more. Even the almighty Heskey is afraid of the Congo Belgian, so afraid that merely being in the same hemisphere as Rolu was too much...hehad to move to Australia. To call Rolu anything besides a demi-god is an insult, he surpasses even the Messiah, Lionel. Where Messiah is sunburnt, Rolu merely laughs whilst staring at the sun. Messiah can not score against Chelsea for everytime he fails, that is why he remains at Barcelona, he is no threat to the Ogliarch. Rolu was bought by Chelsea because the Roman Abramovic feared the demi-god of the Congo...feared his left foot.

The biceps, the pecks, the tongue, the dreadlocks, the fear.

Romulu Lukaku is all power, all beast. The very essence of African power and physicality is captured in this anthromorphic incarnation. His left foot so powerful that he doesn't even need a right, he shot is so devastating that he doesn't need a first touch. Finesse, subtlety, flair all mean nothing to the Belgian whose muscles with a single flex make women grow testicles and impregnante men. Power, brutality, power, pace, strength, speed, power, mass, Rolu has it all and more. Even the almighty Heskey is afraid of the Congo Belgian, so afraid that merely being in the same hemisphere as Rolu was too much...hehad to move to Australia. To call Rolu anything besides a demi-god is an insult, he surpasses even the Messiah, Lionel. Where Messiah is sunburnt, Rolu merely laughs whilst staring at the sun. Messiah can not score against Chelsea for everytime he fails, that is why he remains at Barcelona, he is no threat to the Ogliarch. Rolu was bought by Chelsea because the Roman Abramovic feared the demi-god of the Congo...feared his left foot.

The biceps, the pecks, the tongue, the dreadlocks, the fear.

you must stop having those Joey hormone injections

Im in no way his biggest fan, not even a fan of him to be honest but lets not forget what Drogba was like when he came here, showed flashes of brilliance at Marseille and when he came here but it took a long time for him to turn into the hero and have a great first touch etc.

"HE'Z DA NEW DROGBAAA. HE GON' TEAR UP DA PREMIER LEAGUE WIV HIS AMAZING SKILLS TO PAY DA BILLS. MOST GOALS IN DA LEAGUE AT 17. HE MAKE US BEST TEAM IN WORLD!!!"

This is what happens when everyone (not literally) jumps on a bandwagon of opinions based on very little, watch a Youtube compilation or two, look up a stat or two, and delude themselves to the point where they actually believe in something without doing the research to form their own opinion.

For anyone who's watched Lukaku (for whatever reason) before he joined us, none of this is a surprise.

He isn't a 'great' player, and I personally doubt he even has the potential to be a 'great' player.

Let this be a lesson for people who instantly compare an incoming player or target with a legend of ours just because of their ethnicity or origin.

He was never going to be the 'next Drogba'. There is no 'next player' when it comes to football. Everyone is different, both physically and mentally.

Lukaku has a completely different playing style to Drogba. Completely.

It's such a shame we spent so much money on him. That promotional video he made of his Stamford Bridge trip probably (and laughably) had an influence on our board acquiring his 'services'.

This isn't 'hate'. This is my opinion.

Please no "ZOMG, PLASTIC FAN OF CHELSEA FC. BAN FROM FORUM PLZ ADMIN I BEG U."

Thanks.

I kind of agree with you Leif... just because he looks like Drogba with his size and muscular build doesn't mean he exactly is.

Still wouldn't like to get into an arm wrestling competition with this guy... he'd kill me

Must say I don't really agree on this.

Ok he's far from being a TOP player. That's totally true.

But please don't think the board would actually start buying players decided on youtube clips... without this player being really special.

I'm sure he was followed in a lot of games at Anderlecht before we actually made a bid on him.

I'm the first one to agree that Romelu has a lot of points he needs to work on! Finishing 1 on 1's is surely one of them.

But then of course you should take into account... that creating 1 on 1's is also a gift. When he starts to get in a scoring spree...and get confident again... his percentage will raise a lot!

Please remind that he is still VERY young. And I can tell you... the thing he showed at Anderlecht at age 16-17 was really out of this world. I've been following this team for 20 years now and there is nothing I have seen like him there! So he can be an absolute gem... but he needs to play, get confident and keep on working on his weaker points.

If he remains at West Brom until the end of the season and gets more playtime... I'm sure his statistics in june will look really promising!