Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Does anyone remember me taking the piss and saying we should loan him to Vitesse?

Silly me. I actually believe we should now!

Vitesse have got Europa League football next season (Well done Kalas!), and I'm sure they'd play him often as they need someone physical up-front.

If Vitesse did well, they'd play against the likes of Newcastle, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid etc.

In the league, he'd face Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV and Twente. If they played in our league, all of them would be pushing for a top 6 place each season, I'm sure of it. (Well, maybe not Feyenoord.)

After a loan spell there, he could have 1 more loan spell the following season in the Bundesliga (it's the closest thing to the Premier League outside of England),

and then if we still don't consider him ready, a move to a Premier League club.

You can't rush perfection.

We want Lukaku to be a perfect striker though, right?

Well, no need to rush then.

Does anyone remember me taking the piss and saying we should loan him to Vitesse?

I don't know if Vitesse is a viable option, personally I doubt it, but I suppose it's possible, depending on if the other loanees were to renew their loans there like Kalas has/will do.

Would still prefer him to stay in England.

Vitesse have got Europa League football next season (Well done Kalas!), and I'm sure they'd play him often as they need someone physical up-front.

If Vitesse did well, they'd play against the likes of Newcastle, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid etc.

In the league, he'd face Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV and Twente. If they played in our league, all of them would be pushing for a top 6 place each season, I'm sure of it. (Well, maybe not Feyenoord.)

After a loan spell there, he could have 1 more loan spell the following season in the Bundesliga (it's the closest thing to the Premier League outside of England),

and then if we still don't consider him ready, a move to a Premier League club.

You can't rush perfection.

We want Lukaku to be a perfect striker though, right?

Well, no need to rush then.

Whilst I see your point, Romelu has already proved himself in a league with somewhat slower tempo and less physicality. We know he can bully weak defenders, but we need to test him in the PL so he can learn to out-run and out-muscle the likes of Vidic. He won't be able to do that in Denmark.

Lukaku would never agree with Vitesse. It's like going back to Belgium, which he said he'd never do at this moment. Vitesse is no step up compared to Anderlecht, so if Anderlecht is out of the question, so is Vitesse (and probably Copenhagen).

But there could be an agreement with Chelsea over a loan move for outcast striker Romelu Lukaku who has made clear his desire to play regular first-team football.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2168093/West-Ham-United-want-Dejan-Stankovic-Romelu-Lukaku.html

Which Strikers are at West Ham?

They dont't have that much strikers apart from Piquionnne (who probably will leave), Carlton Cole, Baldock and Vaz Te who Allardyce liked playing on the wings so looks a decent option to go West Ham, hopefully if they don't buy other loads of strikers

With Drogba gone, he has the opportunity to get more playing time at Chelsea. But I guess if he's to start week-in week-out in the likes of West Ham, that would be better for his development and whatnot