Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I like what I have seen up to now. I think his hold up play is brilliant and his pace is good too, he has the raw materials in my opinion and I want him to compete with Fernando next season. I think he'll get goals if we supply him and I think he would give us a better all round game then Sturridge and Torres as a team player. Henrique no goals in 10 games means nothing because the vast majority of those games are like 3 mins off the bench at the end of the game.

Seriously he need to shut the f up and stop talking to the media. Did he really expect to get more game time in his first season at the club? When he came, we already had drogs, torres, studge and anelka.

it`s England v Belgium coming up media are obviously all over them like a rash.

more game time would have been just a few more games.

despite all of those so called superior forwards,there was times when neither of them were performing and times when they were all misfiring at the same time. he should have atleast been given a go at such times, at the worst it would have meant even if he misfired too that he would have atleast gained some EPL experience. the veterans that were misfiring didn't need that.

there has been a what seems like a long standing problem now that when the veterans are misfiring throughout the team,coaches will stick with them rather than trying something different with a youngster.

he couldn't really have got much game time at the "business end" of the season as things turned out..but definately should have been given a proper chance during the "dark months".

Seriously he need to shut the f up and stop talking to the media. Did he really expect to get more game time in his first season at the club? When he came, we already had drogs, torres, studge and anelka.

Exactly. I understand he's frustrated, but man our strikers are acting like children. Not sure why it's so hard for Lukaku and Torres to believe Drogba's earned his playing time.

Reading this kinda shock me:

Chelsea triumphs left me cold, says unhappy Lukaku

Belgium and Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku said he felt no joy at his club's Champions League and FA Cup triumphs and would rather be loaned out than repeat a season warming the bench.

The 19-year-old, who moved to Chelsea from Anderlecht a year ago, started only four times last season and came on as a substitute on eight occasions.

Lukaku told De Standaard newspaper that he would often leave a match after 70 minutes if he was watching from the stands and said he felt no sense of achievement when Chelsea won the FA Cup, in which he played only a few minutes in the third round.

"When (Salomon) Kalou put the cup on my lap in the bus I asked him to take it away immediately. I didn't want to touch it because just as with the Champions League I had no part in it at all," he told the newspaper on Thursday.

"I don't like people talking to me about the Champions League. It wasn't me, but my team that won the trophy."

Lukaku said he had improved in training, was eating far fewer hamburgers and, despite good performances in the matches he had started, had failed to win a regular place in the team.

"Chelsea really wanted me last summer and paid a lot for me but after a while I thought are you just throwing money around?," he said.

Lukaku said he would seek talks with Chelsea's manager, whether that was incumbent Roberto Di Matteo or a successor.

"During the conversation with the manager I will see whether he's serious about me or not. If not, I will go away on loan. I have to play," Lukaku said.

Fellow Belgian, goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, joined Chelsea from Racing Genk a year ago, but was immediately loaned out to Spanish side Atletico Madrid and was part of their Europa League-winning team.

You have to feel for this bloke though. Here he is at Anderlecht carving it up in front of big crowds with a big atmosphere then we come along throw some money at him and put him in our reserves to play in empty grounds. He is a player who thrives on the big stage and needs to play on one. I would be just as unhappy to be honest.

Well, his interview was sad:

"I don't like people talking to me about the Champions League. It wasn't me, but my team that won the trophy."

"Chelsea really wanted me last summer and paid a lot for me but after a while I thought are you just throwing money around?"

"During the conversation with the manager I will see whether he's serious about me or not. If not, I will go away on loan. I have to play,"

The guy really thought he was going to have 3 months to prove his value with Drogba and Torres around? Thats how football at high level works guy, big competition with big players, and a lot of pressure. So, go on loan, prove your value, before that just shut up, you are no star, if you want to stay just accept you will have to wait to take more chances.

This guys still has a lot to learn, and his price tag was so ridiculous that he is thinking he is already a superb player.

Theirs two sides to these quotes. He's good a great mentality as in he wants to play. He doesn't want to warm the bench and has already spoke of broken promises from AVB. You can understand his frustration. He wants to go on loan and get experience which is will be good for all parties.

tumblr_m4bgffVrUq1r9zkf1o1_500.jpg

This picture doesn't agree with those quotes, I smell bullshit. Of course he isn't happy with his contribution last season but who would be? Probably the media twisting his words.

Think he was trying to sound like a badass and it backfired. Now sounds like immature douche

From what I've seen and heard of Lukaku, he's a bully outside of football, and is extremely disrespectful. He removed the status (i think) after an intense back lash, but after our game vs. Bayern, he joked about some people who had died in Munich a few decades ago or something (I know such a serious topic shouldn't be spoken about so vaguely, but I can't remember exactly what he said).

I haven't been on it for a while, but here's his personal Facebook - http://www.facebook....melu.lukaku.186

The big smile of his just hides what he truly is I fear. He likes playing the victim. Liverpool should have bought him.

he dint say anything wrong. he was just HONEST, BLANTANTLY HONEST. he knows y we truly want hulk(to cover for torres if he does not step up) and that has to hurt him. plus the interview should be seen as a good point. if he dint care about the club and playin for it he would have been happy to be a benched player of european champions. just shows how much we wants to play.

From what I've seen and heard of Lukaku, he's a bully outside of football, and is extremely disrespectful. He removed the status (i think) after an intense back lash, but after our game vs. Bayern, he joked about some people who had died in Munich a few decades ago or something (I know such a serious topic shouldn't be spoken about so vaguely, but I can't remember exactly what he said).

I haven't been on it for a while, but here's his personal Facebook - http://www.facebook....melu.lukaku.186

The big smile of his just hides what he truly is I fear. He likes playing the victim. Liverpool should have bought him.

A big physical striker should be a bully. Nothing angered me more(Outside of AVB's incompetence) last season than watching Drogba be buddy-buddy with everybody. I could understand it since hes a legend and hero to many of those players, but the mean streak was missing. If Lukaku could bring that then I will be content with him.

That being said though it is no secret he isnt happy with his role here, and those in the youth squad also know it. The biggest mistake of his young career so far has been coming here at this point in time.A legend in Drogba, and also a 50 million striker, in front of him and his playing time would have always been limited. He needs to go somewhere that plays him weekly for at least another 2 years IMO.

tumblr_m4bgffVrUq1r9zkf1o1_500.jpg

This picture doesn't agree with those quotes, I smell bullshit. Of course he isn't happy with his contribution last season but who would be? Probably the media twisting his words.

Was going to post the same picture, this is most certainly the media twisting his words to make him look like the bad guy as usual.