Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Wow, Oriol can smile!

Lukaku seems to be very likeable, he will be a fans' favourite I think. He's also very intelligent:

"To be compared with Didier is a very big honour to me. Every time I spend time with him we talk and I sit next to him in the dressing room. I listen all the time because he gives advice and, also with Nico and Fernando it is the same, so I am very happy to have world-class strikers around me."

The fact he doesn't mention Kalou shows he knows his shit.

" I am living a dream right now. JT comes to me and tells me. IF YOU HAVE A PROLEM OR QUESTION, HERE IS MY NUMBER CALL ME. So I am like, Man, did you hear that? "

Bro, you need to provide the whole article. Looks like he is already learning from Drogs:

0,,10268~9919951,00.jpg

I hope when Drogs is negotiating that new deal, he is asking for coaching incentives ;)

When I first met the team I was quiet,' he said. 'You don't know what to say, like when John Terry talks to me I'm thinking "did he just say that to me?"

'When Didier says "well done Romelu", I'm thinking "he did just say that, right?". It gives you a boost, makes you want to do more.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2029280/New-boy-Romeu-love-Spanish-steps-Chelsea-scaling.html#ixzz1VskLaJLl

Wow, Oriol can smile! Lukaku seems to be very likeable, he will be a fans' favourite I think. He's also very intelligent:

"To be compared with Didier is a very big honour to me. Every time I spend time with him we talk and I sit next to him in the dressing room. I listen all the time because he gives advice and, also with Nico and Fernando it is the same, so I am very happy to have world-class strikers around me."

:541: The fact he doesn't mention Kalou shows he knows his shit.

I used to have two Drogba jerseys - one to sleep in and another for when I played in the streets with my friends.

I have supported Chelsea since I saw Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink scoring against Manchester United on Match of the Day 10 years ago.

But my heroes were always Drogba and Nicolas Anelka.

I had a poster of Didier on the ceiling above my bed and another of Anelka just to the right.

I always wore the same shoes as Didier and I subscribed to Chelsea TV to watch these clips they show of training.When Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-0 back in November 2009, I was screaming in the streets. My little brother Jordan supports Arsenal. My mum thought I was crazy.

All my friends were looking around the dressing rooms but I just stood on the pitch imagining playing with Drogba.

I told my teacher, 'One day I will play here'.

And on the day I signed for Chelsea I called him up to tell him I had achieved my dream.

Lukaku has become such a Drogba fan that the man he describes as "my big brother" might soon consider taking out a restraining order.

The powerful striker added: "When I met Didier for the first time I was thinking, 'Wow, is he talking to me?'.

I sit next to him in the dressing room and talk to him all the time. Every moment I'm with him he gives me advice.

In training he tells me focus and to open my eyes. Sometimes I scream 'Goal!' before I have even hit the ball and he tells me concentrate more.

We are very similar in style. I also have pace and I'm very strong one against one. We have the same hair, my favourite number is also 11 and I know we can play in the same team because it works when we train together.

I tell him every day, 'You've got to stay for me' because if I can play with him for two more years he can really prepare me for the big job. And he told me he wants to stay.

I am here to work hard, learn from the many world-class strikers and show the boss that when he needs me I will be ready. The players have told me that play-time is over. Now I have to be serious.

I had so many emotions when I came to watch the game against West Brom at the weekend that I had to pull up my hood so people could not see my tears.

Anderlecht was a big club but I wanted to play with really top players at the highest level. For me, this is my dream come true."

http://www.thesun.co...ogba-shirt.html

In another intervieuw he tells how impressed he is with training also, everything is taken care off..

He also said:

'In a duel with Alex i knocked him to the ground. Everyone was surprised. They were saying i was the first one in three years to archieve that'

:D

Some Belgian media are reporting that Lukaku would be involved in a six-month loan to Stoke City. Since the fact that he only would get minutes for Chelsea in the Carling Cup.

Hope this isn't true. Both the loan as the fact he wouldn't get ANY minutes. :(