Mario Götze

dont have a clue what you are talking about to be honest you sound pretty deluded to me and seem to ignore so much of what has been said already.

Just glad Mourinho knows what he is doing and knows how good oscar is and isnt a clueless as some on here.

Do you even know what deluded means? I haven't ignored anything, whilst you just ignored my whole post by saying a word you have most probably seen on twitter, but not knowing what it means.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you even know what deluded means? I haven't ignored anything, whilst you just ignored my whole post by saying a word you have most probably seen on twitter, but not knowing what it means.

yes i do. :wave:

Yes hes not good compared to Oscar :D:D

:blink: i think Ancheloti will destroy his talent if put him on the bench for wood like Bale and etc.

clear sign of someone losing the argument by bringing in the youtube videos! :tophat:

Lol loosing the argument ? I asume that some of you havent watched even 1 match of Isco and only speaking. He cant do defensive work ? - just watch matches from last CL Real-Bayern and check. The player who stoped Roben most of the times to come inside and shoot was Isco!

Dont get me wrong, I like Oscar but lets be fair - Isco is one level ahead! But if Ancheloti keeps playin him out of possition i think his tallent wiil be destroyed.

no you like most people on here are massivley underrating Oscar! i had people telling me few weeks ago that Oscar has no vision and cant play a simple 5 yard pass, then he goes and plays an outrageous back heel to set up Hazard against Man United, and that wasnt the first time he has pulled off a pass like that! I am just glad Mourinho knows how good Oscar is.

the thing is Oscar is like Ramirez, good at a lot but not world class at much. Oscar and Cesc together won't get us the ucl, nor will Cesc and Gotze imo. I think maybe a koke type player might.

I wonder if we manage to sign him, can that convince Reus to come? :D

In all seriousness I think he would be the signing to take our offense to a new level. He definitely has the football brain to link up with Haz and Cesc.

Gotzardus [emoji7]

• 2 weeks later...

So many people on here clearly doesnt watch isco play regularly because if you did you would know how poor he is in the final third, his vision is poor his decision making is poor, his finishing ability is also poor. Too often he just doesnt see the pass, and ends up holding onto the ball for too long and the chance is gone. He also tries to dribble too much in the final third when he should pass, and he tries to pass when the pass isnt on, he needs to learn fast.

No one can connvince me Isco is better then Oscar, i watch both play week in week out, Oscar is a more complete player and has less weakness then Isco.

Vision is poor? Decision making poor? Mate give up.

Oscar's biggest weakness is that hes a number 10 who struggles to create goal scoring opportunities.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be astonished if Bayern lose faith in him and sell him. Bayern values German blood, so It'd be surprising. Wolfsburg and BVB are candidates, far as I know.

Bayern do value german blood but i don't think they value gotze's ability,and its nothing like that when robben or ribery don't play he plays. remember when both of them were out guardiola didn't pick gotze in the team even then

Bayern do value german blood but i don't think they value gotze's ability,and its nothing like that when robben or ribery don't play he plays. remember when both of them were out guardiola didn't pick gotze in the team even then

I'd take him in a heartbeat :)

• 3 weeks later...

GOTZE'S AGENT UNHAPPY

Mario Gotze's agent has criticised Bayern Munich for not giving the Germany international enough support last season.

Gotze scored 14 goals for the Pep Guardiola's side last season, but his agent, Volker Struth, believes Bayern could have done more to help get the best out of the 23-year-old.

"Of course I would have liked if Mario had felt more support in one or two situations," Struth told Bild am Sonntag. "I am fully convinced that when Mario feels this support, it is easier for him to show his incredible potential. Then he is one of the best players in the world."

Guess with the latest developments in terms of his relationship with Bayern/Pep clubs could get him for a reasonable price.

23 y old, still young and fresh enough to mould him well mentally ( losing weight, work ethic etc. ) and thus help him find his Dortmund level and consistency back.

His best position is as a number 10, I've been wanting Arda for a while but if there is a possibility we can get this lad, let Mourinho make him a superstar again !

Guess with the latest developments in terms of his relationship with Bayern/Pep clubs could get him for a reasonable price.

23 y old, still young and fresh enough to mould him well mentally ( losing weight, work ethic etc. ) and thus help him find his Dortmund level and consistency back.

His best position is as a number 10, I've been wanting Arda for a while but if there is a possibility we can get this lad, let Mourinho make him a superstar again !

what has Turan got to do with Gotze? if Jose wants to he could sign both.

No, thank you. He's slow, physically weak, and reluctant to put in a shift. His technical quality is good, but he's not EPL suited. He makes Oscar look like Matic. Bayern aren't really dependent on him and Bernat looks to be taking Goetze's spot, so they are probably ready to cash in on him. He had a terrible year, including the world cup, which was slightly shoved under the carpet because of THAT goal. I'd be surprised if Jose bought him after he sold Mata, surprised and angry.

No, thank you. He's slow, physically weak, and reluctant to put in a shift. His technical quality is good, but he's not EPL suited. He makes Oscar look like Matic. Bayern aren't really dependent on him and Bernat looks to be taking Goetze's spot, so they are probably ready to cash in on him. He had a terrible year, including the world cup, which was slightly shoved under the carpet because of THAT goal. I'd be surprised if Jose bought him after he sold Mata, surprised and angry.

Gotze is much more suited to us then Mata, Gotze presses the ball much better then Mata ever could.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You