Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhm, who said I did. From what I've seen from him he has much better vision and is a much more flair player. Oscar has one thing over Isco - finishing. Isco has the workrate, technique, touch on the ball, vision and passing ability to be and is better than Oscar. No reason to overhype our own players.

Alex, I agree for both, I think it's debatable, but Isco is better, right now, I doubt anyone can deny it, a part from the Oscar fan base.

Finishing? Hmm don't think so, Isco is actually a good finisher and scores great screamers too like Oscar. Oscar misses big chances.

As for the Oscar praise.. Think it's strange how suddenly many people are over hyping Oscar while he has a bad second half of the season, again!

Oscar's stats? Yes he got assists but we are Chelsea fans and we should know how he got them, example: a failed shot and Diego scores it and it counts as an assist. Or when Cesc and Hazard outplay all the players and give the ball to Oscar and he just gives a simple pass, assist.

Based on stats, Oscar is our top 5 performer and Willian is the worse player of our team. But that's not the reality, he was our worst starting player in the last 6 months.

LOL at guys claiming that Oscar is better than Isco :blink: The Spaniard is with a 1 level ahead compared to Oscar in every aspect.

And the only reason he dont play at Real when all are fit is cuz he doesnt cost 50+mils and doesnt sell too much shirts.

But fact is the whole SPain loves him and even Real madrid fans thinks hes better than Hames.

Just Ancheloti plays him out of possition.

Can Isco do this?

oscar.gif

Thought not.

Sorry, but that doesn't impress me. I think, in the elite exist a great number of players who are capable of that. But if i think how many players in the elite can do the trick of Isco... Well, Messi and maybe Neymar. No more.

Isco is proving his value right now. He's doing great football in a unfavorable context for his style of game.

You just said Oscar is better than Isco based on those attributes...

no i never. Oscar is better because he is more versatile, better end product, better defensivley, just as creative and a better goalscorer.

Sorry, but that doesn't impress me. I think, in the elite exist a great number of players who are capable of that. But if i think how many players in the elite can do the trick of Isco... Well, Messi and maybe Neymar. No more.

Isco is proving his value right now. He's doing great football in a unfavorable context for his style of game.

I hope your not serious! so someone doing a trick that leads to nothing impresses you more then someone who scores a great goal in a big game?

So your basically saying you would rather have Adel Taarabt in your team then someone like Frank Lampard. Makes sense.

I hope your not serious! so someone doing a trick that leads to nothing impresses you more then someone who scores a great goal in a big game?

So your basically saying you would rather have Adel Taarabt in your team then someone like Frank Lampard. Makes sense.

How many other great goals in big games has he executed?

Finishing? Hmm don't think so, Isco is actually a good finisher and scores great screamers too like Oscar. Oscar misses big chances.

As for the Oscar praise.. Think it's strange how suddenly many people are over hyping Oscar while he has a bad second half of the season, again!

Oscar's stats? Yes he got assists but we are Chelsea fans and we should know how he got them, example: a failed shot and Diego scores it and it counts as an assist. Or when Cesc and Hazard outplay all the players and give the ball to Oscar and he just gives a simple pass, assist.

Based on stats, Oscar is our top 5 performer and Willian is the worse player of our team. But that's not the reality, he was our worst starting player in the last 6 months.

I just said from what I have seen. He has played LM, because of James and Marcelo's bombing forward. I think he is the Willian of Real Madrid. Does a lot, but is overshadowed by the others. I completely disagree with the fact that Oscar is a creative CAM. Whoever said that has some really big blue tinted glasses, because Oscar has never put in visionary passes like say,.. Ozil. I've seen Oscar have big chances bottled, but still I think he has a tad better finishing compared to Isco, putting screamers aside.

This season against Qpr and Crystal Palace. he opened the scoring in both games. :wave:

Arguably big games . More run of the mill league games. And check out iscos goal vs porto cl last 16. And regardless Isco is better at all attributes

Arguably big games . More run of the mill league games. And check out iscos goal vs porto cl last 16. And regardless Isco is better at all attributes

you dont watch Isco much then do you? he is a worse finisher, he plays with the top goalscorer on the planet and ony has 9 assists! Bale has 9 assists and is having a bad season and shoots a lot more then Isco! he isnt better defensivley then Oscar, or at set pieces. So i think you will find Oscar is better at more attributes then Isco.

That goal was in his first season, first match? We are now almost in season 2015-16.

Isco scores these kind of goals very often, just check his goal last weekend vs Valencia.

Oscar scores in BIG GAMES?

Can you tell me his goals tally vs United, Arsenal, Pool, City, Spurs or knock out stages of CL?

Stop overhyping, you just said Oscar is as creative as Isco, big joke. Oscar can't even dream of having that vision.

Edit:

And you just said Oscar is better in the air? Based on what?

More versatile? He can't even play effectively on the wings or false 9.

Stop coming up with nonsense just to defend him.

That goal was in his first season, first match? We are now almost in season 2015-16.

Isco scores these kind of goals very often, just check his goal last weekend vs Valencia.

Oscar scores in BIG GAMES?

Can you tell me his goals tally vs United, Arsenal, Pool, City, Spurs or knock out stages of CL?

Stop overhyping, you just said Oscar is as creative as Isco, big joke. Oscar can't even dream of having that vision.

oh dear. Isco doesnt score those goals very often actually, and i never said Oscar always scores in big games, i was talking about his goal v Juventus!

so stop overhyping isco! he is the most overrated player on here, i dont think many people watch him very often because i watch Real Madrid every week and isco is very unimpressive way too often! his vision is being so overrated on here, he is actualy very frustraing to watch because when he is in the final third instead of playing a through ball to Benzema or Ronaldo he will try to dribble and the chance is gone.

Oscar's vision and passing is criminally underrated by Chelsea fans, all because he has games where his passing is terrible, but on the whole he has very good vision and is a very good passer.

you dont watch Isco much then do you? he is a worse finisher, he plays with the top goalscorer on the planet and ony has 9 assists! Bale has 9 assists and is having a bad season and shoots a lot more then Isco! he isnt better defensivley then Oscar, or at set pieces. So i think you will find Oscar is better at more attributes then Isco.

That's the dumbest argument. Iniesta has 8 assists the last 2 seasons and he plays with Messi! How bad is Iniesta?!

Also if you want to use stats, Isco averages (per 90 mins) more key passes, created chances, higher pass %, only .25 less tackles, less tackles lost, more interceptions, more blocks, and a way higher take on %.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You