Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both of them are great players. Before Gotze moved to Bayren nobody knew about Reus, and now everybody him.

Everyone who knows German football even a little started talking up Reus already when he was at Borussia Mönchengladbach. Scored 18 league goals in his last season there before moving to Dortmund for €17m. He's also been a regular for the German national team for a few years now.

Last season when both Götze and Reus were at Dortmund, Reus scored more goals than him and has also been a lot better this season too. Sure he's a couple of years older so Götze will most likely be amazing too at 24 if he doesn't get stuck to the bench at Bayern but if we'd be after either of these guys and I'd get my pick I would choose Reus every day of the week because he'd be much better suited to the kind of football I'm hoping Jose will be aiming for. Not gonna happen though.

Both of them are great players. Before Gotze moved to Bayren nobody knew about Reus, and now everybody him.

He won best german player before coming to dortmund. Don't say this in front of any German

The comments have alerted Chelsea, who are long-term admirers of the 21-year-old

Absolutely brilliant! I'm a long-term admirer of Beyonce, Metro, so please let me know if she ever divorces Jay-Z. I might marry her.

2 amazing seasons brought dortmund became league champions. and 1 average season because he play not regularly at bayern, and suddenly reus better than him? Hilarious :D

2 amazing seasons brought dortmund became league champions. and 1 average season because he play not regularly at bayern, and suddenly reus better than him? Hilarious :D

I always thought he was the better player.

Has nothing to do with this season ..

Dortmunds bad season had nothing to do with Gotze leaving, their back four + Gundogan have been injured almost whole season. Lewandowski, Reus and their other attacking players didn't fail, they were on top of their game, their defense failed.

What, Reus has always been better than Gotze (who I believe to be slightly overrated, especially when ignorant people compare him to Eden, urghh <_<) Has nothing to do this season or that season.

Reus is actually a world class player, Gotze is a promising talent.

Reus >>> Gotze

No question about it. I feel He's extremely underrated by many.Besides his extra ordinary talent, he's also super consistent. It's no surprise his injury absence this season coincided with Dortmund's bad run of form.

we could probably get xherdan shaqiri from them

Good shout tbh. Very much a player Mourinho would like too; fast, direct, works very hard, good technique.... but we just signed Salah who is effectively the same sort of player. Plays on the right and comes inside on his left.

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You